02-12-2009 DreamensioN - Universal Language 031 (with 7 Skies guest mix)

How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
DreamensioN%20Flyer.jpg

DreamensioN
presents
Universal Language

First Wednesday Of Each Month

Tune in this 8pm AEST to hear this mix.

Global Times for this mix are:
9pm Sydney/Melbourne
8pm Brisbane
7pm Tokyo
6pm Singapore/Beijing
1pm Moscow
12pm Johannesburg/Paris/Oslo
10am London
5am New York/Toronto
4am Chicago
2am Seattle/LA

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
DreamensioN - Universal Language 031 with 7Skies Guest Mix on AH.FM 03-12-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys - due to technical difficulties, the show will be broadcast tomorrow, at the usual time. So tune in then!

Hey guy and welcome to Universal Language 031. In this months show I have a fantastic guest mix by DJ & Producer, 7 Skies.

This month I bring you a vocal melodic set, playing some awesome new tracks, and a couple of very special mashups. Be sure to keep an ear out for those. After my 1 hour set, 7 Skies hits the decks bringing you a brilliant trance set, featuring many beautiful tracks, including his own production.

Here is the info on 7 Skies....

7skies.jpg

While rolling landscapes, fine dining and traditional beauty might be the trademarks of the Italian experience, clubbers the world over would argue that Mr. David Boldini (better known as 7 Skies) is doing more for great first impressions than any gourmet dish or scenic vista ever could.

With influences ranging from Genesis to The Police and The Prodigy (and everyone in between), it would seem unlikely that young David would take up an interest in the far more niche genres of Trance and Progressive House. All it took was a few years and some sonic experimentation however, and not only had he founded his own Sound Design consultancy but the desire to produce and perform had tightened a firm grip around his heart (and wallet) – The rest as they say, is history.

Anyone with ears to the ground (or speakers) in recent years is sure to have heard his works in pretty regular rotation on any number of the top syndicated radio shows (“Trance Around The World” and “A State Of Trance”, to name a couple) or being played out to great critical and public acclaim by nearly every top jock worth his (or her) salt. From the pulsing and heated plucks of Passive Progressive’s “Hide Away” to the hypnotic but piercing modern-day classic “Anjunabeats Volume One”, David’s rock-solid body of work is get to grow with his next single “Caffeine”, slated for an early 2010 release on the legendary Anjunabeats imprint.

It’s hard to know what to expect from this exciting talent in the near future, but legions of devoted fans and DJs everywhere know to expect nothing but the finest quality in anything carrying the 7 Skies brand.

Nice start RELAX :super::super::super:

j2q3fd9av2um80z60ryl.gif

0peskxz3wyk7cgr727.gif

------------------ TUNED IN -------------------------------- CHOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!

1.gif

This is flippin amazing!!!!! I havent heard relax in sooo long. nice to hear it again like this.

Tuned in .... :) hope for some Tracklist after show ?

widze że mocna grupa wsparcia z polski :) :grinning:

Back