KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
tncs149878902abig.jpg

Beatport: 08/12/2009
Release Date: 20/12/2009
Label: Addictive Global
Cat#: ADDGLO008A

This is the remix edition of Anton Firtich's Mirage. Already saw some early support from Gareth Emery. I reviewed the first edition of this release and you can read more here: Anton Firtich - Mirage [Addictive Global] at Trance.nu forums

Usually when Jochen's name pops up on a release, then you will know that you're in for big room trance so I'm most definitely excited about this follow-up from Addictive Global.

Review

It feels like Jochen has taken a deeper approach to this mix, with a bit of progressive chunkiness. He uses a soft bassline, sharp hi hats and cool drum hits. The track then starts to take shape and fires off a techy lead synth just before the break which has got the same sounding synth as Anton used in his original. However, Jochen Miller somehow brings alot more colour out in the lead. The track then returns to the the techy and chunky part. The track overall has a whole lot more big room appeal than the original and I can see why Gareth has favoured this in his latest live sets. I most definitely prefer this one over the original version even though I was a fan of that as well!

Preview: YouTube - Anton Firtich - Mirage (Jochen Miller Remix)

Back