Registered
Reaction score
MedvsNeilBamford-Stolen123.jpg

INFRA028 'MED VS NEIL BAMFORD - STOLEN'

1. Original
2. Paul Miller
3. Danilo Ercole
4. Michael Angelo

Release number 28 on the Infrasonic imprint comes courtesy of UK trance duo Chris Medlock and Neil Bamford.

Over the last 12 months the guys have quietly been making a name for themselves with a number of their projects finding their way into the boxes of the A list and they open their account in style with their debut single.

Stolen landed on our desk last year and the melody struck a chord with us instantly. That backed with a very clean production, plenty of acid and not to mention an abundance of energy and it certainly ticked all of the boxes.

Polish heavyweight Paul Miller makes his long awaited return to the label with another big room remix, while Armada's Danilo Ercole and Cypriot producer Michael Angelo add their own unique slant for good measure.

MedvsNeilBamford-Stolen-1-1.jpg

DJ / Radio Support

Support from:

Above & Beyond (TATW), Armin van Buuren (ASOT), Tiesto (Clublife), Markus Schulz (GDJB), Aly & Fila (FSOE), Nic Chagell, Sean Tyas, Sebastian Brandt, John O Callaghan, Activa, Tom Colontonio, John Askew, Ashley Wallbridge, Sied Van Riel, Dj Eco, Benya, Andrelli & Blue, Sequentia, Agnelli & Nelson, Jon O'Bir, Duderstadt, Pedro Del Mar, Digital Nature, MK X, Six Senses, Super8 & Tab, Nitrous Oxide, Andy Duguid, Ronski Speed, Mark Eteson, Manuel Le Saux, Talla XL, Duende, Ernesto & Bastian, M.I.K.E, Daniel Kandi, Jorn Van Deynhoven, XGenic, Will Holland, Ruben De Ronde, Fast Distance, Vast Vision, Paul Miller plus many more..........

Available to download exclusively from:

Audiojelly - Dance Music Download Store

From today.

And forthcoming at:

Audiojelly - Dance Music Download Store
Trackitdown - Dance Music MP3/WAV/Merchandise Distribution Centre
Dance-Tunes.com
Dance Downloads, MP3 & WAV Music Tracks at Juno Download

Forthcoming Releases on Infrasonic:

INFRA029 Bruni Bergeron - Downrising
(Inc. Sequentia, XGenic, Solis mixes)

INFRA030 D:FOLT & Paul Trainer - Empathizer
(Inc. Temple One, The Flyers & Mike Sonar, Liquid Vision mixes)

All release news can now be found at our new home: Infrasonic Recordings : Home

No doubt Paul Miller remix wins it all ! i mean... michael did great remix..but he cud do better... but pawel twisted alot of material in this track.. the only sad thing is the title "Stolen" reminds me isssue of Paul and Dima Liquidity lol

finally i got my hands on it \O/Paul Miller remix is so huge. i must admit, original breakdown is so lovely, but miller remix adds more power and energy. paul amazing as always. waiting on his other 2 unreleased remixes and his newst production. :grinning2:
huge release!

finally i got my hands on it \O/Paul Miller remix is so huge. i must admit, original breakdown is so lovely, but miller remix adds more power and energy. paul amazing as always. waiting on his other 2 unreleased remixes and his newst production. :grinning2:
huge release!

u just got this now?? :hug:

u just got this now?? :hug:
:) yeah. didnt knew it was out yet. well exclusively. i was waiting till december 12 as said on the website for release. already planning this track on a set of fav tunes of 09':)

Infrasonic huge label. on the EOYC set for contest i added like 4 Infrasonic tracks. including old track by Dereck Recay - Aquarius, one of my all time favs \O/

:) yeah. didnt knew it was out yet. well exclusively. i was waiting till december 12 as said on the website for release. already planning this track on a set of fav tunes of 09':)

ID prefer to recive a HQ mix :dance::music:looking forward...

hopefully there is more miller stuff on this label soon

ID prefer to recive a HQ mix :dance::music:looking forward...

hopefully there is more miller stuff on this label soon
will probably have it done by the end of the month. will send link as soon as its up. i send you 2 links aswell from some of my sets. :friends:

Back