Good Speaker suggestions ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateo

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys do you have any suggestions for a set of small wall mountable speakers/ monitors that still have enough power to rock my bedroom pretty good???? :rave:

there for my DJ booth in my room

I personally have KRK Rokit RP6's. I think it is possible to wall mount them somehow, but It requires some handywork. If they're too big there are also RP5's, they also have some good bass from what I saw (take a look on youtube)

any active monitors are going to be pretty heavy as they have the amp built in. Not impossible to wall mount but you'll need sturdier bracket than for most speakers.
If you don't need monitors (ie flat respnse that is ecessary fo proucing but not really for dj'ing) I'd be looking for some booksehf hi fi speakers and an amp.eg B&W 602 and NAD amp, that will sound better than many a monitor.

Wow Thank you guys for the suggestions ! :) I actually bought a pair of mackie mr5s for the studio I am in the progress of building but have often wondered if they are much to heavy to wall at 14.3 lbs I think I would need several large toggle bolts or something of that nature lol I have listen to those rp5 and 6s and they do sound really great and I am interest to see the info on the B&W 602 and NAD amp! I have Dj'ed through the mr5s but and the middle and top end sounds wonderful its just lacking on the bottom end a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back