The Truth about Myon & Shane 54?

In all honesty, I laughed throughout the entire video.

It's obvious, although Myon says that it all isn't true. Most of people think that the remixes and tunes by Myon & Shane 54 really aren't by their own.

Not A Lot Left :wub:

interesting hungarian comments :grinning2:
:rofl:

So all the Myon and Shane 54 tracks are copied from tracks of lesser known artists?

So all the Myon and Shane 54 tracks are copied from tracks of lesser known artists?

I would say no. Similar tracks/samples are very common in trance, and I have lots of examples in my head.

If you are an artist/producer, you will understand why such similarities happens. Some artist start their work from scratch and create new and original works, some need inspirations to feed their creativity either from personal life actions, phenomenons, relationships, scenery (this clearly explained when they title there work/track) etc... and some get inspiration from other people work

the latter imply why such similarities happens, although the artist will strive to make his work new, original and different, but they just fail because they are bounded by their inner inspiration.
I don't call this copying.

speaking about the video, by just looking at the the username of the uploader, I tells it all what he/she is trying to do, making the whole statement invalid.

Back