CET: 21:00 - 22:00
EST: 15:00 - 16:00
PST: 14:00 - 15:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Orkidea - Radio Unity 012 on AH.FM 16-12-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 012 (Special old school progressive mix)
---
01. Spooky: Little Bullet (Live Version)
02. Der Dritte Raum: Hale Bopp
03. Underworld: Dark & Long (Dark Train mix)
04. Gat Decor: Passion
05. Saints & Sinners: Pushin Too Hard
06. Jerome Isma-Ae: Phantom
07. Tilt: Places (Luna Vocal Mix)
08. Infusion: Love & Imitation (Album mix)
09. Atlas: Compass Error (Tarrentella vs. Redanka remix)
10. Sunscreem: Perfect Motion (Sunday Club remix)

Orkidea
Orkidea
Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Aliases: Tapio Hakanen

2314828929_fae59d3bc4_s.jpg

Last edited:
(c) www.djorkidea.com

Radio Unity 012: Special old school progressive mix

On New Year’s Day 01.01.2010 I’ll play a 23 hour set in Helsinki at Redrum. I’ve made two old school themed mixes to warm up the marathon session. In that 23h set I’ll be playing my favorite pieces of electronic dance music from the past 23 years alongside with the latest goodies from across different genres.

The two old school sets will be themes “progressive” and “trance”. How original hehe… The progressive mix will be my December Radio Unity while the trance mix (focusing on very old school material) will be part of Afterhours.fm’s End Of The Year celebrations and coming out near NYE.

It was super hard to pick just ten favorites from the past 15 years of progressive house. There are some obvious choices and probably couple less obvious too. Out of the usual suspects on production front featured are Redanka, Underworld, Spooky, Infusion, Tilt, Jerome Isma-ae and Sunday Club to name a few. It’s quite an emotional and melodic journey leaning towards Renaissance influenced progressive trance at the times. Hope you’ll like it!

Airing takes place traditionally 21:00-22:00 CET (22-23 finnish time) on the third Wednesday of the month which is today 16.12.2009. Feel free also to join the live chat at AH.FM message board. The set will also be broadcast on NRJ Finland this Saturday at 23:00-00:00 and be available as podcast on Sunday.

Show: DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 012
Time: 3rd Wednesday of the month @ 21:00-22:00 CET (2200-2300 FIN time)
Podcast: Radio Unity
Podcast in iTunes: iTunes Store

WoW! Nice nice Tapsa !

Greetings up North :)

On New Year’s Day 01.01.2010 I’ll play a 23 hour set in Helsinki at Redrum. I’ve made two old school themed mixes to warm up the marathon session. In that 23h set I’ll be playing my favorite pieces of electronic dance music from the past 23 years alongside with the latest goodies from across different genres.
I bet that is going to be awesome :)

Wow it's already 12th episode of Radio Unity here :wow:

Tuned in and waiting! Sounds like it will be a sick episode for prog lovers like myself :music:

Hi everybody! There will be prog tracks from 1993 to 2007 from spaced out atmospheric stuff through more housey tracks to prog trancey Renaissance sound. I enjoyed a lot putting this together and I hope you'll enjoy it too:)

NL tuned in!

Just came back from the gym. Trying to improve my condition a bit for the 23hr marathon :D

Hi everybody! There will be prog tracks from 1993 to 2007 from spaced out atmospheric stuff through more housey tracks to prog trancey Renaissance sound. I enjoyed a lot putting this together and I hope you'll enjoy it too:)

from that description it sounds like I will :super:
will be interesting to hear some older stuff for a newbie like me :)

NL tuned in!

Just came back from the gym. Trying to improve my condition a bit for the 23hr marathon :D

Sup man :mask:

:music:
WooooooHoooooo!!!!!:super:

Back