Votes: 2 9.5%
  • DjTunes

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Junodownload :grinning:

Juno! :)

I like to buy only wav, because there is no difference in quality for each shop (I think?). I go for the shop with the lowest price, so if you know anything better for wav please tell me :)

single tracks: Trackitdown
bundled/albums/EP: Juno, because the price per track gets less if you buy whole releases.

Juno tends to be cheaper if you're flirting with wav. downloads. Definitely a site I support.

I like djdownload.com best for the following reasons: they're the cheapest, they have no hidden costs (e. g. PayPal fees / VAT etc.), they give you free credit if you're a loyal customer, they have needle-drop previews (they were among the first to introduce it and the preview files have a very good quality) and I had a good experience with their customer service - they were friendly and answered within hours!
Unfortunately djdownload doesn't have the newest releases oftentimes — if you want them, you still have to go to Beatport. Although I really wonder why Beatport is still such a major player. Their flash interface is too slow and it takes ages to load the preview files. And let's just say it's pretty bold of them to sell MP3 files at these prices - especially as a European customer you just feel foolish. I wish, the big labels would 'boycott' Beatport, but of course they also profit from the high margins Beatport takes.

Djdownload seems like a very comfortable site and very service friendly. My only con for Beatport is the ergonomics navigating throughout the site and record collections. Other than that, it's strong source for the newest and exclusive selections. Plus, visually, it is very soothing.

Trackitdown, Juno is good as well.

We have much support for Juno here. It tends to be my favorite. Their selection seems to be more extensive and the pricing is more competitive.

soundcloud.com/stainlessdigital

Beatport & Audiojelly have the best exclusive tunes... however Juno Download is very friendly...

:)

Back