22-01-2010 Live Broadcast Vola Night Club Toronto

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
22-01-2010_Live_Broadcast_Vola_Night_Club_Toronto.jpg

We will be doing live broadcast from this fine club in Toronto....

Broadcast will start @ 22:00 EST time, to find out when this starts in your country, please click here: Global Start Times For This Live Broadcast

EST:22:00
CET:04:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE

Download Links:
Live Broadcast Vola Night Club Toronto - DJ Angelo Petrucci on AH.FM 22-01-2010.mp3
Live Broadcast Vola Night Club Toronto - Ronski Speed on AH.FM 22-01-2010.mp3
Live Broadcast Vola Night Club Toronto - Stoneface & Terminal on AH.FM 22-01-2010.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work Dan , finally a decent broadcasted event in Canada !! :dance:

l7onfp6cxu10uyk3oii7.gif
:dance::dance::dance:

Super Live Broadcast thanks:loveah::grinning:

Like super power music Ronski Speed & Stoneface&Terminal

n668mrf0bemmc9bt8jcq.gif

:super: First Promotes Event my Country NEW YEAR :super:

This event is gonna be a lot of fun! really looking forward to it, trance back in Toronto!

I wanna thank After Hours for doing this live broadcast for our event. This event is going to absolutely huge. I knew Toronto wanted new Trance artists, so I decided to move my company to Toronto to give what the people wanted. I want to thank Vola for giving Pure Trance to opportunity to show case what we can do.

January is a start of new Trance in Toronto. Pure Trance has 3 events planned for the first 3 months of 2010. February's event will be announced the first week of January so keep your eyes peeled on Welcome to a site For Trance Music Fans - MP3s, Music Videos, Forums for the details.

If your going to be attending this event you can get tickets here at http://www.wantickets.com?e_id=84769

Pure Trance

Last edited:
Pure Trance Productions!!!!!!

This event is going to be huge, great job, can't wait to party with everyone in the new year.
Hope everyone can come out for this and make it a night not to forget!!!!

Lovin the vibe for this one, gonna be one great night for sure.

it will be my first trance party to attend in toronto! will be there for sure ;)
thanks Dan :)

Back