Chapter XJ - Resurrection [Monster Digital]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
mondig011website.jpg

TUNE OF THE WEEK - Armin van Buuren
2 x ASOT plays - Armin van Buuren
2 x TATW plays - Above & Beyond

Getting ready for the Christmas cheer, we're bringing the releases fast paced in time for all the new year parties and this one is no exception. For his debutant release with the Monster camp we have Chapter XJ coming onboard with a fine release that is 'Resurrection'.

Chapter XJ known for his previous releases on Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden's label Fenology Records, especially with the standout track 'Again' that really did the damage for most DJ's on the globe, has delivered once again a top notch piece of uplifting trance.

Resurrection has been kindly remixed by none other than current hot trance producer Jorn van Deynhoven, who's sitting nicely in the Beatport top 10 with his remix for RAM's 'RAMsterdam. The Original's not bad either! Expect big support for both mixes over the winter months.

OUT NOW:
Resurrection by Chapter XJ - Download Resurrection on iTunes
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/208806/resurrection

Previews:

Jorn van Deynhoven Remix: YouTube - Chapter XJ - Resurrection (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) ASOT 432 TUNE OF THE WEEK!
Original Mix: YouTube - Chapter XJ - Resurrection (Original Mix)

In my opinion, Jorn's versions sounds better. it is a nice example of summerish uplifting trance but both tracks overally are good. Both reminds me of summer. I suppose Chapter XJ wanted to produce some hot tune and he did it. It is great to hear release like this during the winter. I do not know why but Jorn's remix reminds me of some vocal. :mask:

Well done! :bravo:

Back