Hi Guys
This is an ask for you to refer me to owners/mangers of clubs/venues in the central UK area.
I am not looking to DJ, but to install or maintain the PA equipment. I am a BBC trained audio engineer and I have worked in the pro-audio industry for 23 years, working at some of the major clubs and UK radio broadcasters of dance/trance music.
Past clients include The Ministry Of Sound, BBC Radio 1, Kiss FM London (I installed the studios), Ministry Of Sound/Galaxy Radio in Ibiza 2001 (I provided and installed the gear to allow them to broadcast from the clubs back to the UK), the now defunct Turnmills (the studio in the club) and Trust The DJ.com studios.
I have also worked with major name DJs, setting up their kit and building/maintaining their studios.
I have relocated to Derby and am looking for introductions into clubs and venues within a 2 hours drive of Derby Ė so thatís Manchester and Leeds in the north down to Northampton/Milton Keynes in the South and across from Peterborough to Birmingham, and of course anything in between.
I know my way around amps, speakers, Soundwebs, deck s and mixers. So you know of any such venues that are looking for a sound system re-fit or the gear you play on at your residency needs a 20k service, then please PM me.