The Traveler Album Art

Studio26

Registered
Reaction score
I prefer simplicity in my work. I think small edits using motion and radial filters in Photoshop along with some Hue and Saturation adjustments go a long way. I used some of these techniques to design the album art for 'The Traveler'. Constructive criticism is welcome.

thetraveler.png

First of all I completely agree on the simplicity statement, I myself have learned that from experience.

Now, onto your picture.

Awesome speed blurring, but I think it would be much more effective if the entire figure of the man was sharp and a little bigger (zoom?). Other than that, awesome. The contrast is there, even if the color isnt flashy.

First of all I completely agree on the simplicity statement, I myself have learned that from experience.

Now, onto your picture.

Awesome speed blurring, but I think it would be much more effective if the entire figure of the man was sharp and a little bigger (zoom?). Other than that, awesome. The contrast is there, even if the color isnt flashy.

Thanks! I'll do a little more poking around with your suggestions and see what I come up with.

Back