Liquid Vision Christmas Present - 7 Free Tracks/Bootlegs/Top Support!

Liquid Vision

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Well its the 25th of December so 1st off I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a fantastic day, hopefully Santa was good to you as well hehe!

A lot of people had been asking me to re-upload bootlegs I had created so I decided to put together a little Christmas present so to speak with 5 of my bootlegs along with 2 of my own tracks. There is a little notepad file with the track information, support etc.

Included in the download is my remix of Rank 1's L.E.D. There Be Light as supported by Andy Moor, Claudia Cazacu, Paul Trainer, Tom Colontonio & more, along with another Rank 1 remix in the form of Such Is Life as supported by Suzy Solar & Ernesto vs Bastian on Episode 153 of the next level. Also is my remix of Ummet Ozcan's Timewave Zero supported by Suzy Solar & Vicky Devine. Also my older remix of Ton TB's Dream Machine with support from Ernesto vs Bastian on The Next Level Episode 123 and finally is a huge remix I've recently finished of Tiesto's Flight 643 which is being supported by Daniel Kandi on episode 55 of his Always Alive show, Mark Eteson, William Daniel, Paul Trainer, Ben Nicky, Joop, Gordon Coutts, Suzy Solar & again more support from the mighty Ernesto vs Bastian on Episode 155 of The Next Level.

I want to say a really big thankyou to those who have supported my music this year and also a big thanks to anyone who downloads this file, download links are located below -

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Download Liquid Vision Christmas Present Download.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone and I'll see you in 2010!

Many thanks,
Martin - Liquid Vision x

Your mix of LED There Be light was great. I look forward to checking the other tracks out. Thanks for the gift. I hope you have a great XMas.

Back