KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
tnxgenicenprog0261000x1.jpg

Beatport : 28/12/2009
Release Date : 11/01/2010
Record Label : Enhanced Progressive
Format : MP3/WAV

Leandro Fiorio & Marcelo Rollano aka XGenic have steadily made a name for themselves over the past couple of years with support for their releases from the likes of Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond and Ferry Corsten.

They debut on Enhanced with Around Me, a far more progressive track from their typical uplifting style. A track with real excitement and energy with tight, punchy percussion makes this a delight and a real floor mover.

Remix duties fall to Steve Brian, The Flyers & Mike Sonar and also sees a welcome return form Maarten Hercules. Steve Brian's remix of Temple One's Sahara Nights has seen amazing support and surely this remix will follow suit; it really is superb once again; an amazingly understated pounding prog trancer!

The Flyers & Mike Sonar return after their Judge Jules 'Tried and Tested Tune Of The Week' remix for Sahara Nights, and they add their trademark sound to this in perfect style.

Lastly Maarten Hercules returns to Enhanced with a classy interpretation of the original. Harmonics was a huge release for Maarten, and one of the first releases on Enhanced Progressive so it's great to see him back on the label.

Support: Ferry Corsten, Activa, Andy Moor, Aly & Fila, Estiva, John Askew, Jon O'Bir, MIKE, Ruben de Ronde, Tom Colontonio, Will Holland and many more

OUT NOW on Beatport:
http://bit.ly/64N3K9

Previews:

Original Mix: YouTube - XGenic - Around Me (Original Mix)
Steve Brian Remix: YouTube - XGenic - Around Me (Steve Brian Remix)
The Flyers & Mike Sonar Remix: YouTube - XGenic - Around Me (The Flyers & Mike Sonar Remix)
Maarten Hercules Remix: YouTube - XGenic - Around Me (Maarten Hercules Remix)

Gunna take a listen to the youtube clip of this enhanced always delivers top notch trance so a have no doubt this will be good :music:

xgenicwebsite.jpg

Beatport : 28/12/2009
Release Date : 11/01/2010
Record Label : Enhanced Progressive
Format : MP3/WAV

1. Around Me (Original Mix)
YouTube - XGenic - Around Me (Original Mix)

2. Around Me (Steve Brian Remix)
YouTube - XGenic - Around Me (Steve Brian Remix)

3. Around Me (The Flyers & Mike Sonar Remix)
YouTube - XGenic - Around Me (The Flyers & Mike Sonar Remix)

4. Around Me (Maarten Hercules Remix)
YouTube - XGenic - Around Me (Maarten Hercules Remix)

OUT NOW in all good stores:

iTunes: Around Me - Single by Xgenic - Download Around Me - Single on iTunes
Beatport: http://bit.ly/64N3K9
Audiojelly: Around Me | XGenic | Enhanced Progressive | Single | Download | Audiojelly.com
JunoDownload: Around Me by XGENIC on MP3 and WAV at Juno Download
TrackitDown: Enhanced Progressive - Record Label - 96 Tracks available as MP3 Downloads - Trackitdown - Dance Music Downloads & Merchandise

More info:
Enhanced Recordings : Home

Other releases available NOW:
Will Holland feat. Line Froyset - Things That Happen (Incl. Temple One Remix): Things That Happen | Will Holland feat. Line Froyset | Enhanced Recordings | Single | Download | Audiojelly.com
ROMi pres. 2Spaces feat. Viktor Ginner - Into The Air (Incl. Will Holland & Temple One Remix): Into The Air | ROMi pres 2Spaces feat. Viktor Ginner | Enhanced Recordings | Single | Download | Audiojelly.com

Back