Ibiza Vs Sunny Beach?

ravin247

Registered
Reaction score
I went to Sunny Beach with a few friends this summer and had an overall awesome time, it was cheap as chips and decent nightlife. I was slightly disappointed with the clubs though because the music was a bit repetitive and after the fifth day was a bit bored at times. Although I had a great club crawl with Den Glade Viking. I also found Revolution, Iceburg and Lazur (made the mistake of going here on last night when it was dead opposite my hotel) to be good.

Now I'm starting to think about where to go for summer 2010... Back to Sunny Beach or should I go to Ibiza? Can anyone shed some light on what would be the best option? In fact, forget just limiting it to Ibiza, what about any other good party places?

I went to Sunny Beach with a few friends this summer and had an overall awesome time, it was cheap as chips and decent nightlife. I was slightly disappointed with the clubs though because the music was a bit repetitive and after the fifth day was a bit bored at times. Although I had a great club crawl with Den Glade Viking. I also found Revolution, Iceburg and Lazur (made the mistake of going here on last night when it was dead opposite my hotel) to be good.

Now I'm starting to think about where to go for summer 2010... Back to Sunny Beach or should I go to Ibiza? Can anyone shed some light on what would be the best option? In fact, forget just limiting it to Ibiza, what about any other good party places?

You should save some money and head out to Miami for the WMC. A week full of great dj's. Parties after parties, night after night.

You should save some money and head out to Miami for the WMC. A week full of great dj's. Parties after parties, night after night.

Nah, Cleethorpes is the place to be this year:mask:

I say hit up Ibiza, i have heard only good things about it.

Cleethorpes is the new Ibiza. The fish & chips are nice too. Enjoy:dance3::bananadance::banana:

Back