New song/mix == beat skipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bctrainers

Registered
Reaction score
Not sure if this is on my local line or on the remote. (Pretty sure it is remote as I have no buffering.)

Anyhow, when a mix or song ends or starts, the first 15 or so seconds of the intro will have odd beats. Meaning, it speeds up really fast than goes back to normal than speeds up again on the tempo. Does the same for most endings of mixes. Anyone else getting that? :unsure:

This all started right around when the EYOC 09 began - if that helps at all.

Not sure if this is on my local line or on the remote. (Pretty sure it is remote as I have no buffering.)

Anyhow, when a mix or song ends or starts, the first 15 or so seconds of the intro will have odd beats. Meaning, it speeds up really fast than goes back to normal than speeds up again on the tempo. Does the same for most endings of mixes. Anyone else getting that? :unsure:

This all started right around when the EYOC 09 began - if that helps at all.

hmm i don't know much about these things but to start out, what is the hardware your using? that could be the problem or you pressed something to make it go faster accidentally without noticing. I'm guessing this mixing thing has stuff to slow it down at the bottom or fasten it up. Maybe thats what it is. Anyways good luck. I'm sure some more knowledgeable person will come in here and enlighten you. :friends:

It is still occurring. This is now noticeable via my phone and other computers now via the shoutcast servers, US and CA. I've not noticed this issue via other servers thus far.

When the voice overs/jingles play, it does not skip/speed up - plays as normal.

this is the most funny thing ever..i had know clue what you were talking about when i wrote this. i thought you were talking about dj mixing :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back