Dreams...

trance c

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

I was wondering if you ever had any dreams that ah.fm or other djs have appeared in?

Last edited:
Hi there! :wave:

No, I haven't had such dreams yet :p If I've dreams they're scary/terrying etc... :p It's kinda strange that I've not had dreams like that yet because it's said that if someone thinks about something all day long, this/these thing/s may spot in his dreams... :mask:

P0rn, cars, dinosaurs, food, soccer, friends, Australia but no AH.FM :hmmm:

Thanks for your comments so far.

Last edited:
Quite strange but I never dream about AH.FM. Hmm wait, what about that wet dream lately :hmmm:

Last night I dreamt that I was listening to Ah on my computer.

Last edited:
I had a dream... about an event organized by AH, which overpassed Trance Energy and all of the other big-range trance events. :dance: And it was extremely awesome ! :)

o0o0o i love dreams :)
well my latest dream of a dj was matt trigle :)

are your dreams in black & white or are they in color?

Actually, we do always dream in colour, but when we wake up, colour is usually the first thing that we forget :wink:

So if you do have a dream in black and white, it usually means that you were very close to forgetting it altogether!

ppl always dream colored I think? ppl who can only see black and white, dream black and white? Just like blind ppl dream about sounds only. ( at least if they're born being blind )

ppl always dream colored I think? ppl who can only see black and white, dream black and white? Just like blind ppl dream about sounds only. ( at least if they're born being blind )

That's how I dream because I cannot see myself. :smile:

some time ago, i had a cool dream of myself spinning live in front of thousands of people jumping up and down plus going crazy to the massive insane psytrance tunes i was playing :clap:. not only that, john 00 fleming and wizzy noise were there also on my left and right spinning massive psy tunage as well :bounce:

was really a mega fun dream that night
cu_dirol.gif

Actually, we do always dream in colour, but when we wake up, colour is usually the first thing that we forget :wink:

So if you do have a dream in black and white, it usually means that you were very close to forgetting it altogether!

dame no wonder i dont remember all my dreams when i wake up!!:lol:

does anyone keep a dream diary? :)
or maybe own a dream book? :)

actually i just read online that dreaming in black & white may reduced your imagination...

Haha, last night I had a dream but I had to prepare myself for it :p Let's start! :mask:

I went under the quilt and started to name a persons who I would like to face in my dream, it was like Armin van Buuren, Deadmau5, my bro and Markus Schulz :lol: Then I fell asleep and the dream started... Me, my bro and his friends from university were waiting for a train :p After one station, me and my bro left the train (I do not know why) We were walking on train lines (the club was located ~1.5km from my bro's house), we entered the club and there was Markus :clap: Armin & Deadmau5 dropped out, my mind knows I do not need Armin & Deadmau5 in my dreams :mask:

* Now Listening: 1436 ~ Replay Markus Schulz presents GDJB World Tour Los Angeles on AH.FM 07-01-2010 *

:book:

Haha, last night I had a dream but I had to prepare myself for it :p Let's start! :mask:

I went under the quilt and started to name a persons who I would like to face in my dream, it was like Armin van Buuren, Deadmau5, my bro and Markus Schulz :lol: Then I fell asleep and the dream started... Me, my bro and his friends from university were waiting for a train :p After one station, me and my bro left the train (I do not know why) We were walking on train lines (the club was located ~1.5km from my bro's house), we entered the club and there was Markus :clap: Armin & Deadmau5 dropped out, my mind knows I do not need Armin & Deadmau5 in my dreams :mask:

:bravo: :lol: :friends: great story, nice dream ! :grinning:

Miss Shiva
Miss Shiva
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Miss Shiva

Alias: Khadra Bungardt

Back