SPR004 | Blood Groove & Kikis – In The Music / The Storm (incl. Artie Flexs remixes) | OUT NOW

SLanG

AH resident
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

We would like to inform you about new release of our label Spring Tube .
SPR004_1cover-vi.jpg

The first label's release in 2010 and the fourth in general is totally sunny in its mood. And this release is coming from the new duo on the producers' scene. Blood Groove & Kikis (Edmund Kasperovich & Kristap Karklin) - young and talented DJs from Latvia, who recently started to produce their own music and this is their first release. We present you two great tracks from these guys - " In The Music " and " The Storm ". This time for both original tracks in a release we have two amazing remixes from another Latvian producer Artie Flexs (Artyom Vasilyev), who already has several successful releases in 2009 on such labels as Lost My Dog and Bashi, and now became our resident artist, so expect more from him on Spring Tube in the future. You can hear here only sunshine and warm melodic and atmospheric progressive/deep house sounds in all the four tracks from our fourth release. Enjoy it and let the sun shine for you for the whole New Year!

Some of the feedbacks / supports that we receive from well known DJs/producers/radiostations:

Johan Nilsson (Program Director of DI FM)
"Cool stuff. Enjoing both originals and remixes in this release. Will support them all in our progressive channel"

Darin Epsilon (Perfecto / Lost Angeles / Polytechnic / Inkfish / Source Of Gravity / Curvve / Dissident / DI FM / Proton Radio)
"Excellent work on the Original and Artie Flexs mixes. Great sounds being used, top production quality. Will have for February chart consideration"

Christos Fourkis (Ready Mix / Solid Fabric / Acuna Boyz / Mestiza / Panda / Dark Pleasure / SoundTribe)
"I really like this pack... For me "Blood Groove & Kikis - The Storm (Original Mix)" - I like this deep sound and will support it in my DJ sets"

Chloe Harris (Further / Proton / Mashtronic / Brown Eyed Boyz / Maktub / Jetlag Digital / Bellarine)
"I like Arties remixes most. Good sounds"

Embliss (Electronic Elements / Proton / Silk / Morphosis / Mistique)
"The Storm for me!"

4Mal (GU / Baroque / Lost Language / Armada / Coldharbour)
Already supported "The Storm" (Original Mix) in their radioshow.

Michael Witness (Deep Blue / Bonzai / Silk / Deepsessions / ETN FM)
"Great release. My favorite tracks are Blood Groove & Kikis - In The Music (Artie Flexs Remix) and Blood Groove & Kikis - The Storm (Original). Will play at my radio show Silk Visions"

Miss Nine (Armada / Black Hole / Yoshitoshi / Harem / Proton Radio)
"Like the Storm track" - 3.5/5

Hyline (Jetlag Digital / DI FM / Frisky Radio / Dance Radio Global / ETN FM / Pure FM)
Support for "In The Music" (Artie Flexs Remix) : "Nice vibe" - 4/5

Steve Graham (Proton Radio / Tampa House Music)
Support for "The Storm" (Artie Flexs Remix) : "Artie Flexs is my pick on this EP" - 3.5/5

Aural Frequency (Frisky Radio / Pure FM)
Support for Originals : "Original Mixes…I like the deep melodic sounds there!!" - 4/5

DJ Pascal (Colours / Arches / Death Disco)
"Nice smooth progressive. Thats been a couple of nice releases from this label. Promising." - 4/5

Josh Abrams (Frisky Radio / Proton Radio / Frisky Records / Rapid Response Recordings / L2 Records)
Support for "The Storm" (Original) : "Original mix is very good. Will play" - 8/10

Dingle (Metadeko) (Baroque, Bonzai, Babylon, Bellarine, Jetlag Digital, Airport Route)
Support for "The Storm" (Original) : "Nice warm house sound" - 8/10

Suzy Solar (Solar Power Music)
Support for "In The Music" (Original) : "Good track, I really like the vocal" - 7/10

Technodreamer (Spring Tube)
"Originals is truly bright, spiced with a little bit sea salty, sunny progressive moods. Very warm, open-space atmosphere. In short - I liked it! Remixes are not less atmospheric, but sounds more deeply. They are not like beach breeze, mostly like club chill sounds, what is really good, too. In all, I enjoyed the release: originals and remixes seems not to be one like another, so that every track is good on it's own. Any track can match the definite compilation / set. I am looking forward in hearing more from you, guys!"

Release is available exclusively on Beatport.
Listen and buy it if you like it:
DIRECT LINK

Thanks for your support!

Spring Tube's team,
www.myspace.com/springtubelabel
www.twitter.com/springtube
www.springtube.promodj.ru[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Back