My blog on dance music - comments/thoughts?

osterzone

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning everyone :music:

I recently started a blog on dance music earlier this month, which can be read here.

It's mainly for a New York audience, but I include some other content that may appeal to the members of this site, since my favorite producers are mostly the ones played here. I even plugged AH.fm recently.

Any comments or feedback on the blog would be greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy.

Yep, Pretty darn nice....I'll be checking it out:good2:

New track reviews up in case anyone is interested. Thanks again guys for the support.

just opened your blog & 1st three things that my eyes caught:
1) design. pic on the head of blog is good, but it doen't suit the site due to size & color. you have more things on the 2nd column - try 3-column-design.
2) why don't you change the size of the pics you post? it's not comfortable to view.
3) It's good that you have a calendar but people have to down page to see it. try to up it & make some smaller. Make every show linked ... to you post about this show. conncet with NY promoters, ask them to send to you press-releases of the events.

I began my dance blog at blogspot with the same mistakes & but now the site looks smart & useful for people, i think.

ps: why copywright is 2009? ;)

gosh this site looks really good i know i already said that earlier but i'm really gonna keep checking it now and then. great job you really must love this music. :)

just opened your blog & 1st three things that my eyes caught:
1) design. pic on the head of blog is good, but it doen't suit the site due to size & color. you have more things on the 2nd column - try 3-column-design.
2) why don't you change the size of the pics you post? it's not comfortable to view.
3) It's good that you have a calendar but people have to down page to see it. try to up it & make some smaller. Make every show linked ... to you post about this show. conncet with NY promoters, ask them to send to you press-releases of the events.

I began my dance blog at blogspot with the same mistakes & but now the site looks smart & useful for people, i think.

ps: why copywright is 2009? ;)

Thanks for the tip about press releases and promoters.

When I first uploaded the template for the blog, the size of that background image couldn't be shortened width-wise, so I had to keep it.

When you talk about the pics, are you talking about the RSS feed view? I downsize all my pics to make them fit neatly inside the columns when looking at the main page.

Also Blogger doesn't have a calender app that's condensed. So I use the list for it.

Back