I have made this little tool to help ppl make CUE files. I had not found one so I made one. Hope it'll help.
The idea came from cuegenerator.com. Though, I don't like the way you have to enter timing manualy if you don't have the Regions List so I made it a bit easier. Well, see for yourself.
You can find the following in the app's Help.
How does this work:
1. Enter Performer, Title, File name and Tracklist
For the program to work the tracklist have to be in one of the following formats:
01 Performer - Track
01. Performer - Track
Performer - Track
2. Use the Load info into CUE na generate timings button to load info from the left side to the right (generating CUE syntax and timing boxes).
3. Timings are in the MMM:SS:ss format where MMM - minutes, SS - seconds, ss - hundredths of a second
4. By clicking the Update timings button (not visible in the begining) you can update the CUE log with the timing data in the timing boxes.
5. By clicking theEdit CUE button you can edit the content of generated CUE log. Be aware of the fact that proper function of this tool is not asured after manual edit of the generated CUE log.
6. Use the Save CUE button to save generated CUE or simply copy&paste generated CUE log into a txt file and save as *.cue.
EDIT: there was a minor bug which I fixed, DL link updated
EDIT2: another bug fixed, new feature added