2009 pick

Giedre

Registered
Reaction score
So, 2009 finished and, second year in a row, year pick is comming along. Last year have featured 2008 pick including the best photos from hottest parties, trips and nature. This time, though, have featured all the best from events and nature. Where have parties gone? Sorry, haven't attended anything special last year. But got plans for this April already so keep an eye in party section for that ;)
And for now - 2009 pick. Yes, it's not perfect and yes, there aren't any party pics. But that's what my year was like.
Check the video at YouTube - 2009 pick and as always keep an eye for more :friends:

Nice hobby - cars and it is like more a hobby for men, not women but it is ok, who really cares? :smile: I enjoyed this movie, nicely done Giedre! :grinning:

Nice hobby - cars and it is like more a hobby for men, not women but it is ok, who really cares? :smile: I enjoyed this movie, nicely done Giedre! :grinning:
an old fashion :) got a chance to go to frankfurt last year so... hell yeah! and saw a bugatti closed in cage later in London. that was fun...
thanks for feedback :bravo:

nice video mate ! :)
thanks Dan :music:

Back