EXCLUSIVE PERFORMANCES FROM
TIËSTO, DEADMAU5, GROOVE ARMADA LIVE, PASSION PIT,
FAITHLESS SOUND SYSTEM LIVE, CARL COX, ARMIN VAN BUUREN,
SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA, ERIC PRYDZ, THE CRYSTAL METHOD LIVE,
WILL.I.AM, THE DISCO BISCUITS, CROOKERS, MAJOR LAZER & MANY MORE

TICKETS EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE THROUGH
Ultra Music Festival

Promoters for the ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL (UMF)--the world’s leading two-day
electronic and alternative music experience--has unveiled initial details of its highly
anticipated line-up for the festival’s 12th annual installment. Set for Friday, March 26 and
Saturday, March 27 in downtown Miami as the official closing event of the 25th
Anniversary Winter Music Conference, UMF will be the only place to experience a vast
number of exclusive artist performances this year.

UMF 2010 boasts headlining appearances from Tiësto--who will return to the U.S. for the
first time since his sold-out tour in support of his 2009 album Kaleidoscope--Friday,
March 26 and Deadmau5 (making his first major festival appearance in 2010) and
Groove Armada Saturday, March 27. Boston-based synth-popsters Passion Pit--fresh
off of a series of sold-out headline shows across North America and a recent
appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live”--is also set for Ultra as well as Faithless
Sound System and the Bloody Beetroots who will both make their U.S. live debut.

Carl Cox returns for the sixth consecutive year with his two-day mega tent; Armin Van
Buuren, the world’s #1 DJ per DJ Magazine’s annual readers poll, also will appear; and
gaining greater exposure at the festival are marquee acts from the jamtronica scene
including The Disco Biscuits, Ghostland Observatory, Bassnectar, Pretty Lights and
Lotus. Furthermore, Ultra Music Festival is mashing up dub step and drum & bass to
create the very first Dub and Bass arena on the Saturday bill with a who’s who in both
genres.

Additional acts will be revealed in the coming weeks. The current exclusive line-up for
Ultra Music Festival 12 is as follows:

Friday, March 26
TIËSTO, SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA, ERIC PRYDZ, PASSION PIT, THE CRYSTAL
METHOD LIVE, THE DISCO BISCUITS, CARL COX, DIRTY SOUTH, WILL.I.AM,
RABBIT IN THE MOON, INFECTED MUSHROOM, PLUMP DJS, FELIX DA
HOUSECAT, PRETTY LIGHTS, ADAM FREELAND, GREEN VELVET, ALEX METRIC,
LOTUS, UBERZONE VS. BASSBIN TWINS, DAN BLACK, EVIL NINE, KEVENS and
AFROBETA

Saturday, March 27
DEADMAU5, GROOVE ARMADA LIVE, CARL COX, FAITHLESS SOUND SYSTEM
LIVE, ARMIN VAN BUUREN, ABOVE & BEYOND, CROOKERS, BLOODY
BEETROOTS LIVE, GHOSTLAND OBSERVATORY, MAJOR LAZER, BASSNECTAR,
STEVE AOKI, ATB, GLITCH MOB, DIPLO, LTJ BUKEM, A-TRAK, RUSKO, BANGA,
SKREAM, CASPA, and TODDLA T.

Tickets for the ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL at Bicentennial Park in downtown Miami are
available now exclusively through Ultra Music Festival. Two-day general
admission tickets are $139.95. Two-day VIP tickets are also available for $350.00 and
includes access to multiple VIP covered areas including strategically placed staging
offering preferred viewing of the Ultra main stage, meet and greets with artists, no-wait
entry into the festival via a VIP entrance, VIP bars and premium food vendors, air-
conditioned restroom trailer facilities and much more.

About ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL:
As the world’s most famous outdoor electronic music event, UMF has won “Best Music
Event” by the International Dance Music Awards (IDMA) in 2009, 2008, 2007 & 2005,
“Best International Dance Music Festival” by the Ibiza DJ Awards in 2008 and “Best
Festival” by the Village Voice Media New Times consecutively five years running from
2005 through 2009.

Originally created as a pure EDM (electronic dance music) festival in 1999 by founders
Russell Faibisch and Alex Omes, who teamed up five years ago with Adam Russakoff,
Ultra has grown over time to present not only the genre’s hottest, biggest and best
headline artists (The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Tiesto, Underworld, MOBY,
Fatboy Slim, Carl Cox, Paul van Dyk, David Guetta, Armin Van Buuren, Erick Morillo,
Deadmau5 and Paul Oakenfold, to name a few), but also crossover headline bands that
incorporate EDM elements in their music and have a history, or new beginning in the
EDM community and culture (The Cure, The Killers, The Black Eyed Peas, Santogold,
The Ting Tings, The Bravery).

Tapped “Best Overall Event” by URB.COM and heralded by the Los Angeles Times as
bringing “out raucous revelers as well as electronica’s elite,” UMF had its biggest year
yet in 2009. With a line-up that included the launch of The Black Eyed Peas’ massive
single “Boom Boom Pow” and exclusive performances by a wide range of DJs and
electronic-influenced artists, it was recognized as the ninth Top Grossing Concert by
Pollstar’s mid-year issue and saw more than 100,000 attendees coming from 57
countries & territories, 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico.

In addition to the annual Miami festival, UMF has expanded internationally. Look for
upcoming UMF events in Brazil, Ibiza, Puerto Rico and more cities soon.

Ultra Music Festival
MySpace - ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL - 26 - Female - MIAMI, Florida - myspace.com/umf

# # #

For more information on ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 12, contact:
MSO 818-380-0400
Alexandra Greenberg x223, agreenberg@msopr.com
Shazila Mohammed x238, shazila@msopr.com

I keep missing these things. Maybe I'll make it to one someday.

I cant believe the first names they put at the top in big letters are tiesto and deadmau5 :thumbsdown: that would make me not want to go. There are def better artisits playing there that should be at top to attract people to come!

so true i don't mind mau5 so much but tiesto i don't like all the hype that follows his name

Back