Creamz - Progress

Creamz

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just started mixing a couple months ago. Figured I'm at the point where I can share my work as a humble bedroom DJ. It's not perfect, and I'm no pro. But here it is anyway:

Tracklist:

1. Josh Gabriel - Entanglement (Original Mix)
2. Deadmau5 - Arguru (Original Mix)
3. Carl B - Late Nighte Avenue (Original Mix)
4. Kaskade & Seamus Haji - So Far Away feat. Haley (Original Mix)
5. Digital Freq - Disco Falls (Original Mix)
6. Lily Allen - The Fear (Dresden And Johnston Club Mix)
7. Kenneth Thomas & Chad Cisneros - Breakthrough (Oliver Smith Remix)
8. Denzal Park - Madagascar 09 (Denzal's Original Tribute Mix)
9. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Sunset Boulevard feat. Ana Criado (Original Mix)
10. Elucidate - Lights feat. Catherine (Original Mix)

Right Click, Save As: Creamz - Progress

Any/all feedback is appreciated. I really want to get better at this. Seems like it could be a promising hobby.

:music:

Nice job for only djing for 2 months. The mix between Digital Freq & Lily Allen is flawless.

8. Denzal Park - Madagascar 09 (Denzal's Original Tribute Mix):choonalert:
9. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Sunset Boulevard feat. Ana Criado (Original Mix):super:

Keep it up dude:good:

Thank you sir!

My only complaint with the Digital Freq & Lily Allen mix is that Disco Falls ends too abruptly and I didn't catch it in time, or start The Fear soon enough to be able to mask the drop off. Oh well, live 'n' learn right?

I've found that I also have a problem with putting the Prog House and Trance too close together. I need to at some point learn that they have different moods and need to either be in separate sets or at different parts of the mix. I need to quit trying to make them clash. Initially, they sound like they will flow well together, but when I do the mix and listen to the set a couple times, I figure out I've boned it. And by then, it's already too late.

Oh well... but thank you for the feedback. Means a lot to me...

Back