Katadunkass pres. Church Of Heaven: Afterhours Light 001

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Katadunkass-Anim.gif

A new year and new times.
It has surely been a while since I last did a mix for you guys, mostly because of homeworks, birthdays and other things, but now I am back!
I've thought about how I could please as many as possible here on AH which is pretty hard. Some tracks many thinks are too generic and will quickly forget them while others will love it.
I know my music style have changed a lot the last couple of years and a lot of new artist will enter the stage soon.
Therefore I have decided to split Church Of Heaven up in a "Light" and a "Dark"
The Light episodes will contain tracks from artists like Super8 & Tab, Jorn van Deynhoven, Daniel Kandi, Temple One and more while the Black episodes will be filled with Akesson, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Aly & Fila, John O'Callaghan and more. There will be one set each month, so next month the first Black Episode will be finished.
Because of this the episodes won't contain many newer tracks but tracks which have been popular the last couple of months and also a few older gems. I hope you'll like it :)

01. Daniel Kandi - Venice Beach (Lifted Mix)
02. Dan Stone - Fahrenheit
03. Suncatcher pres. Sensu - Sunbreeze
04. Sindre Eide - Essentia (Fast Distance Remix)
05. Will Holland feat. Line Froyset - Things That Happen (Temple One Remix)
06. ROMi pres. 2Spaces feat. Viktor Ginner - Into The Air (Will Holland & Temple One Remix)
07. Suncatcher - Wildflowers
08. Andain - Beautiful Things (Chapter XJ meets Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
09. RedSound - Walking On The Beach (Angel Ace Remix)

Link:
Download Katadunkass - Church Of Heaven Afterhours Light 001.MP3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

On what factors are these qualifcations based? Why are Kandi etc. light and Aly&Fila dark?

Anyways... downlaoding! Releasing my own 2-hour set tonight aswell ;)

:hmmm: Maybe I should delay my set for a week, all are releasing their new sets now :lol:

Will check this of course :)

Looks good, nice tracklist, and funky flyer :love:

Will listen over the weekend :)

Awesome set. I agree with Buffdave. I took a look at my music player and it showed me that 2 minutes left. It means, it was a massive, pleasant and dynamic set. Every track is great. Thank you very much, well done! :grinning:

Listened this one too, so today I have listened 4 hours of Kata :grinning2:
This was great set :), of course I liked that other Kata's set little bit more but that is to be expected from me :lol:

Listened this one too, so today I have listened 4 hours of Kata :grinning2:
This was great set :), of course I liked that other Kata's set little bit more but that is to be expected from me :lol:
I was kinda expecting that :lol::lol: But I agree with you, I also like the other set more :)
Thanks for the comment :grinning:

Back