Katadunkass - Tiësto Classic 2002 Mix

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
I have no idea where to even start about this set to be honest. I started planing this set more than a month ago and you might wonder why: Well, it is actually because I was wondering why everyone kept on bashing Tiësto and how bad he is. To be honest I don't like his never productions either, so I found a lot of older live sets from 2002 by Tiësto, my favorite year of trance: yea I am still young, and began listening to them. I fell in love right away and therefore I began mixing a huge set, honoring the good old times in trance.
For me this is my favorite set I have ever made, all of the tracks are just wonderful and have a very unique atmosphere. Some of the tracks are still some of my favorites today and I don't think any track today can give me the same feeling.
I got a lot of inspiration from his live sets from Gatecrasher, Mixmasters, Dance Department, Lowlands and many many more.

Well, enough talk, here is the tracklist:
1. Tiësto & Junkie XL - Obsession
2. Accessive Rhythm - Activate
3. Moby - Extreme Ways (Tiësto Instrumental Mix)
4. Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Tiësto Remix)
5. Three Drives - Carrera 2
6. Solarstone - Solarcoaster
7. King Unique - Sugarhigh
8. Midway - Monkey Forest
9. Sapphirecut - Free Your Mind (DT's Original Club Mix)
10. Rui Da Silva feat. Cassandra Fox - Touch Me
11. Salt Tank - Eugina (Michael Woods Remix)
12. Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)
13. Energy 52 - Café Del Mar (John 00 Fleming Remix)
14. Way Out West - Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
15. Tiësto - Lethal Industry
16. Plastic Boy - Silverbath
17. Tiësto feat. Nicola Hitchcock - In My Memory (V-One Remix)
18. Mark Norman - Overkill
19. King Of Clubs - Revelation (Airwave Remix)
20. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Maximum Overdrive (Benicio Remix)
21. Project Medusa vs. Exor - Moonshine (Exor Mix Part II)
22. Jericho - Personal Reflexion
23. Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Markus Schulz & Elevation Remix)
24. Mass Effect - Alphascan
25. Tranquility Base - Razorfish (Above & Beyond Progressive Mix)
26. 4 Strings - Take Me Away (Gabriel & Dresden 6 Deep Dub)
27. Andain - Summer Calling (Josh Gabriel Remix)
28. Airwave - Alone In The Dark
29. Miro - By Your Side
30. Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth (Airwave Remix)

Time: 2 Hours, 57 minutes

Links:
Big file:
Download Katadunkass - Tiesto Classic Mix 2002.MP3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Small file:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

If enough people like it, I'll might consider make a set from 2001 :)

Had already pleasure to listen this :)

Great set with awesome classics and good transitions :)

:replay:

Classics ftw and old is gold! :mask:

Thanks for your PM Katadunkass

:book: As ' live / Prime Time ' sets have highest listening priority, actual listening might occur only after some time - I hope you don't mind :grinning:

Tiësto
Tiësto
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for DJ Tiësto

Aliases: Allure, Da Joker, Drumfire, Handover Circuit, Passenger (2), Roze, Stray Dog, Tijs Verwest, Tom Ace, Wild Bunch

1050065557_m.jpg
1242704115_m.jpg
m_e44d4d78b97f394ae3dc2d38448cb558.jpg
club_life_blog_logo.jpg

Thank you Kata for this amazing set. :bow::bow:
I really enjoyed this set

Thanks Kata! Downloading now...Tiesto is one of my favs but his last album...not so hot...im excited to hear your set, your are right, trance just is not what it used to be...cheers

2005 and 2006 were AMAZING years in Trance, would love you to make a set, you have great track listing and nice mixing styles, ciao!!

Simply beatiful!

Very awesome and magnificent set. 3 hours of pure bliss. I love every track from this mix but there are two really, really important tracks: Solarcoaster and Moonshine. Simply lovely. This set shows what real trance is. Clear and nice transitions. Just one sentence to end with, grab it when you can. :bravo:

2005 and 2006 were AMAZING years in Trance, would love you to make a set, you have great track listing and nice mixing styles, ciao!!
Thanks mate:)
Thought about those years too, maybe I'll make a set from that period in the future :friends:

Very awesome and magnificent set. 3 hours of pure bliss. I love every track from this mix but there are two really, really important tracks: Solarcoaster and Moonshine. Simply lovely. This set shows what real trance is. Clear and nice transitions. Just one sentence to end with, grab it when you can. :bravo:
Thank you very much for those kind words, Labie! :friends:
Definitely agreeing with you, Moonshine is my favorite track :bow::wub:

xcellent tune(s)

2. Accessive Rhythm - Activate

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

(ISOS 3 Panama :ee:)

Lovely as always, Kata! Was a great listen, thanks for this superb mix!! :choon::dance::hug:

Back