Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Can not download GDJB episodes

  1. #1
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558

    Can not download GDJB episodes

    From May 2009 links to GDJB shows does not work but another shows I can easily download without ANY problem. What is wrong with them?

    Only two last episodes of gdjb links work...
    Last edited by Lucas; Feb 21st, 2010 at 18:12.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  2. #2
    Moderator trancefan0883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    70,657
    looks like they are deleted from megaupload server

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Quote Originally Posted by trancefan0883 View Post
    looks like they are deleted from megaupload server
    Yeah but why? As far as I know, Afterhours.fm has a right to post these sets so what is the problem? I do not think someone from AH Staff has deleted them...
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  4. #4
    Moderator trancefan0883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    70,657
    Quote Originally Posted by labielecki View Post
    Yeah but why? As far as I know, Afterhours.fm has a right to post these sets so what is the problem? I do not think someone from AH Staff has deleted them...

    http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/161...tml#post809955

    Notice: The links will be good for at least 90 days (3 months). If your download breaks due to a disconnect or other reasons, it will resume right back up again. I had to get a premium account so please don't forget to support us here. All legal stuff here Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Quote Originally Posted by trancefan0883 View Post
    http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/161...tml#post809955

    Notice: The links will be good for at least 90 days (3 months). If your download breaks due to a disconnect or other reasons, it will resume right back up again. I had to get a premium account so please don't forget to support us here. All legal stuff here Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice
    Well, I see but other shows from that period of time are working and GDJB episode that aired 5 weeks ago is deleted...

    http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-arc...e-special.html
    Last edited by Lucas; Feb 21st, 2010 at 20:50.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  6. #6
    Moderator trancefan0883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    70,657
    i really don't know

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict Vicky Wood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Paracatu, Brasil
    Posts
    14,828
    not sure why it's invalid, maybe it went over some bandwidth quota and they deleted it.

    anyway google search is usually your best friend for older sets
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

  8. #8
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    does this only effect GDJB? or or all other shows also?

    If someone requests for the files to be removed, megaupload removes them without even questioning. This might be the case, but on AH side i see nothing wrong, files get uploaded.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  9. #9
    Moderator trancefan0883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    70,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    does this only effect GDJB? or or all other shows also?

    If someone requests for the files to be removed, megaupload removes them without even questioning. This might be the case, but on AH side i see nothing wrong, files get uploaded.
    i have checked and only gdjb isn't working

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    does this only effect GDJB? or or all other shows also?

    If someone requests for the files to be removed, megaupload removes them without even questioning. This might be the case, but on AH side i see nothing wrong, files get uploaded.
    Yes, this only effects GDJB, not all other shows. I know that these sets were uploaded... Anyway, it is not good because all other shows from that period of time are able to download... And I did not blame you for it, it does not depend on you or AH Staff. Just was curious.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  11. #11
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by labielecki View Post
    Yes, this only effects GDJB, not all other shows. I know that these sets were uploaded... Anyway, it is not good because all other shows from that period of time are able to download... And I did not blame you for it, it does not depend on you or AH Staff. Just was curious.
    Yeah ts strange others would stay and this one would not... thanks for bringing it up
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Phil Langham - Journey Through Trance Episodes 256
    By krelper in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Mar 15th, 2010, 20:27
  2. IMPULSE (mix show) Episodes 06 & 07
    By gabe in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Mar 13th, 2010, 21:30
  3. A state of trance the older episodes!
    By Laan in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sep 8th, 2008, 00:23
  4. 100 Episodes of Back From The Dead
    By Lazarus in forum AH.FM Resident DJ Promo Mixes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jul 12th, 2008, 03:14
  5. GDJB download
    By soundr in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 15th, 2008, 20:48

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •