Can not download GDJB episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasChasingDreams

Registered
Reaction score
From May 2009 links to GDJB shows does not work but another shows I can easily download without ANY problem. What is wrong with them? :hmmm:

Only two last episodes of gdjb links work...

Last edited:
looks like they are deleted from megaupload server
Yeah but why? As far as I know, Afterhours.fm has a right to post these sets so what is the problem? I do not think someone from AH Staff has deleted them...

Yeah but why? As far as I know, Afterhours.fm has a right to post these sets so what is the problem? I do not think someone from AH Staff has deleted them...

http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/16185-new-afterhours-downloading-capability.html#post809955

Notice: The links will be good for at least 90 days (3 months). If your download breaks due to a disconnect or other reasons, it will resume right back up again. I had to get a premium account so please don't forget to support us here. All legal stuff here Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice

http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/16185-new-afterhours-downloading-capability.html#post809955

Notice: The links will be good for at least 90 days (3 months). If your download breaks due to a disconnect or other reasons, it will resume right back up again. I had to get a premium account so please don't forget to support us here. All legal stuff here Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice
Well, I see but other shows from that period of time are working and GDJB episode that aired 5 weeks ago is deleted...

http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-ar...esents-gdjb-las-vegas-10-release-special.html

Last edited:
not sure why it's invalid, maybe it went over some bandwidth quota and they deleted it.

anyway google search is usually your best friend for older sets :wink:

does this only effect GDJB? or or all other shows also?

If someone requests for the files to be removed, megaupload removes them without even questioning. This might be the case, but on AH side i see nothing wrong, files get uploaded.

If someone requests for the files to be removed, megaupload removes them without even questioning. This might be the case, but on AH side i see nothing wrong, files get uploaded.
i have checked and only gdjb isn't working

Yes, this only effects GDJB, not all other shows. I know that these sets were uploaded... Anyway, it is not good because all other shows from that period of time are able to download... And I did not blame you for it, it does not depend on you or AH Staff. Just was curious.

Yes, this only effects GDJB, not all other shows. I know that these sets were uploaded... Anyway, it is not good because all other shows from that period of time are able to download... And I did not blame you for it, it does not depend on you or AH Staff. Just was curious.

Yeah ts strange others would stay and this one would not... thanks for bringing it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back