ASOT 450 Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be nice to see AH DJ winning this one :music:

pg1.jpg

Are you one of them bedroom DJ's that keeps their beats between the sheets? Have you got all the right mixing skills and a keen ear for quality trance music? Then pop your ears!
It's time to wake up, get out of bed, open those curtains and bring the rest of the world in a state of trance. Select the best tunes you got, mix them tightly and be sure to upload your one hour mix into the A State of Trance 450 Bedroom DJ Contest system. To celebrate the 450th episode of his radio show, Armin van Buuren offers you the chance to have your set broadcasted in the 450th episode. The winner gets 60 minutes of fame on the biggest trance radio show around. Now who wouldn't want to be that lucky DJ!?
So bedroom DJ's, start mixing! Remember that you need fill in all requested fields in the system, to be sure we have all necessary info to present you as the winner. You have to upload a 192 kbps constant bitrate MP3 file of 60 minutes in length. Uploads over 60 minutes or 80 MB are not allowed. No talking, commercials or jingles! Just your 60-minute mix. You also have to provide a full tracklist. Got that? Try getting us and yourself in A State of Trance then!
Before you enter this site, please make sure to have:

• DJ Mix of 60 minutes in length
  • 192 kbps MP3 constant bitrate (CBR) file
  • Full tracklist of your mix
  • NO TALKING, NO COMMERCIALS, NO JINGLES
Also read the terms and conditions. Competition closes midnight March 21, 2010.

Cool, maybe I'll participate :)

:hmmm: So would using control vinyls and hardware mixer be hardware or software mixing?

that is correct =| well....i guess that applies for programs like ableton and mixmeister that are pretty much auto mixing software.

I had no idea this was the case. I used Mixmeister to put mine together and sent it in.

I don't think I would call MixMeister an auto mixing program. If it does, it's not something I know about. I've always put my mixes together but adjusting everything manually.

Mixmeister it's automatic, it's not real mixing however i find that i mix better with cdj's than with mixmeister, the transitions sound very rough on it...

Did anyone have any trouble while uploading their set onto the website? (www.contest.astateoftrance.com). We did everything correctly then name with no spaces (AkuandGhazaly) and the tracklist. We get to the upload page we browse for the file, click next, and it reaches 35-46% and just stops. Then a message appears "IO Error - Aku & Ghazaly ASOT 450 BedroomDJ Contest".. any ideas?? :S:S

Did anyone have any trouble while uploading their set onto the website? (www.contest.astateoftrance.com). We did everything correctly then name with no spaces (AkuandGhazaly) and the tracklist. We get to the upload page we browse for the file, click next, and it reaches 35-46% and just stops. Then a message appears "IO Error - Aku & Ghazaly ASOT 450 BedroomDJ Contest".. any ideas?? :S:S
Try without "&"... It may be a cause of this, I think. :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back