Vanderkay is back!

Vanderkay

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so here's some new random stuff I started on last week, and due to work it's not much time I have these days to put into music production, so this small sample is pretty much what I've been able to come up with last few weeks hehe. Anyway lemme know what ya think guys & gals, criticism is welcome aswell, but try and keep it constructive :friends:

Listen » Vanderkay - Random Crap

The melody sounds cool to me :good:

Hello Vanderkay:hug: Well this sample is really beautiful. The melody is so evocative. And the synth sounds are perfect, And i sincerely hope your gonna finish the tune, give it a great name, and send it out cos it has massive potential. Good luck, mate:grinning:

Last edited:
Hello Vanderkay:hug: Well this sample is really beautiful. The melody is so evocative. And the synth sounds are perfect, And i sincerely hope your gonna finish the tune, give it a great name, and send it out cos it has massive potential. Good luck, mate:grinning:

Thanks alot Sunny, really appreciate your positive feedback :smile: It's not normally what I produce, it's a tad more slow and melodic, but very relaxing to make, so I'll do my best to get it finnished, and not jump a new project before this one is dead hehe.

Once again, a big thanks :hug:

o0o0o i listened to the track 3 times and i loved it :) :dancing:
the first thing that came to my mind was the beach :) :love:cant wait for the finished product :)

and by the way hello0 there hun :hug:

Thanks alot guys, I really appreciate it :smile:

And hello Glammy, long time no see :hug:

really nice sample mate. :good2: reminds me of a tune by Krivi :music:

keep us all updated on when the final version of this tune is completed =)

and good to see ya again mate :hug::friends:

Thanks alot guys, I really, really appreciate it bigtime :smile:

I'll try once I get home today from work, and upload a longer sample for you guys :)

Back