see threads for shows in advance

R

Ricatrance1

is there any way to see more far off shows besides the ones in the comming up area on the index page??? cause sometimes i want to know whats gonna happen in the evening and stuff or say the next couple days. just wondering? And does the calender hold every single show thats gonna be played?

also another question that isn't the same but thought i would ask, is, does AH fm ever have a time where they just play trance songs with no mixes, or is it always just mixes and radio shows? thx in advance. :)

About second question: Single productions are being played to fulfill the time between radio shows.

About second question: Single productions are being played to fulfill the time between radio shows.

interesting so thats the only time they are played huh, very neat. Well I guess thats ok theres other radio stations for that. And when you come on here you can see the tl of what the djs have been playing anyways :D

answered my own question by checking the calender, looks like its all in there, just set a bunch of reminders for some of my fav djs shows :D can't wait to check them out!

Back