If you have bluetooth can you have free text messaging?

R

Ricatrance1

ok i know this has nothing to do with trance or anything like that but nither does anything in this section of the forum. I'm wondering if I can have free text messaging on my phone, if i have bluetooth. Its really irritating not having text messaging, like once i got so friends with this girl that we gave eachother our phone numbers and email addresses, but since i didn't have text messaging it seemed that she wouldn't talk to me :( and eventually we just stopped talking all together, i have had other problems like this, but i'm not gonna go on for ever with examples and stuff. Basicly i just want to know if I can get free text messaging through bluetooth. I've looked around on the internet and didn't get any info on this or anything saying yes or no, so i thought i would just ask here, cause not on any of those ask questions sites.

I have an at&t phone that has bluetooth, does that mean i can get free text messaging? Or if not, does anyone know another way to get free text messaging. I really hope I can text message for free cause i have bluetooth, but even if not I hope theres some other way then. Thanks in advance for anyone who helps. :D much appreciated. :) I hope atleast someone knows on here. :unsure:

u can transfer files and play games via bluetooth with compatible handsets within a certain distance, 4 metres or so.

free text messaging (sms) will be down to your service provider. Alternatively, msn is available on some compatible phones

u can transfer files and play games via bluetooth with compatible handsets within a certain distance, 4 metres or so.

free text messaging (sms) will be down to your service provider. Alternatively, msn is available on some compatible phones

yeah i can already transfer files and stuff, like music and pictures, but i wanted to text message, i don't have internet for my phone so does that end it right there?
thank you for answering, cleared up a lot :)

As said above, its all down to your network provider, your best bet is talking to them and seeing what they can do, if they can't do anything it might be time to look around elsewhere and get a new deal with someone else.

Back