Katadunkass pres. Church Of Heaven: Afterhours Dark 001

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Katadunkass-Anim-01.gif

Thanks for all the great responses for my latest mixes!
This time it is time for my first Dark Episode here on Afterhours.
My goal with these sets aren't really mix the newest tracks all the time, but the tracks which I have enjoyed the most the last month or so. I hope you'll like it either way.

We start of with one of the great legends in trance music, M.I.K.E., who brings us a new great track. A great melody combined with a smooth bass: Always a winner in my ears!
Next up is one of my favorite producers, Ummet Ozcan. Last year he brought us the dancefloor monster; TimeWave Zero and now he is back with another massive track!
Third track is from Wardt van der Harst and Willem van Hanegem, also known as W&W. This time they bring us a great track called D.N.A. The Sean Tyas Remix has been really popular the last couple of weeks, but here is the Original Mix.
Mekk aka Rob Stevenson brings us a harder techno-edged tune which has a massive bassline and a wonderful melody in the break. A perfect track in a darker set!
Paul Trainer is back with a track which is just as massive as the track-name sounds like. The bass is strong and the melody is original and perfect for this track.
Swedish producer Akesson has had a massive last year and this year will probably be just as big! A well-known bass and a melody which you'll never get tired of!
Now we get a bit more melodic and we do that with a remix from Juventa. A really smashing melody and a great track!
Greg Downey is one of the best producers out there and this track proves it! One of my favorite tracks last month and I still enjoy it!
Next up is an interesting collaboration between Simon Patterson and Sean Tyas. This track still has one of the best breakdowns and with a very techy sound it is just lovely!
John Askew on the remix duty here and I promise it: It is just amazing!
Probably one of the best duos last year: Sly One vs Jurrane brings us the last track of the set and it is the perfect ending!

Tracklist:
1. M.I.K.E. - Mi Casa Su Casa (Original Mix)
2. Ummet Ozcan - Next Phase (Phase 2 Mix)
3. W&W - D.N.A. (Original Mix)
4. Mekk - Resistance (Mekk vs Activa Mix)
5. Paul Trainer - Deal With It (Original Mix)
6. Akesson - Flavour Park (Original Mix)
7. Glensk - Polish Pierogi (Juventa Remix)
8. Greg Downey - Global Code (Original Mix)
9. Simon Patterson & Sean Tyas - Something's Up (Original Mix)
10. John O'Callaghan - Don't Look Back (John Askew Remix)
11. Sly One vs. Jurrane - Silicone Stars (Original Mix)

Links:
Download Katadunkass - Church Of Heaven Afterhours Dark 001.MP3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

i'll try to download it tomorrow:grinning:

downloaded too:)

Checked it out this morning.

Very nice transitions, but to be honnest, I prefer your light episodes (maybe I'm a softy :)).

But I can imagine that lot of people will be delighted with this set!!!

For the record: I absolutely did not say this was bad huh, it's just personal taste I guess.

So... Well done Kata :bravo:

Edit: And I appreciate it that you put a little comment in the presentation of the set

Checked it out this morning.

Very nice transitions, but to be honnest, I prefer your light episodes (maybe I'm a softy :)).

But I can imagine that lot of people will be delighted with this set!!!

For the record: I absolutely did not say this was bad huh, it's just personal taste I guess.

So... Well done Kata :bravo:

Edit: And I appreciate it that you put a little comment in the presentation of the set
Thanks mate!
Yea, thats why I chose to split it up, some people prefer the light episodes and some prefer these kinds of tracks :) But I appreciate your opinion of course :grinning::friends:

where can i find light episode?sory that i'm lazy

Nice tracklist mate ;) Downloading...

Well really great job mate. :bravo: a lot of nice tunes !! it is a part of my archive now ;)

:clap2:

:) downloading right now

Well done Kataman , :music:..Hahha no fluffyness :)

Back