Short sample of new Armin's track

Edited... Do not know what is wrong with that youtube player.
You only need to put the video code inside the [YOUTUBE]-tags, not the whole url :wink:

This was the interview with the Radio 538 people and Armin van Buuren:

Radioman:
Radio 538 102 fm, this week the week of Miami. Once a year there is the ‘Winter Music Conference’. All of the DJ and producer around the world are coming together, one huge party. The man who knows everything about it; Armin van Buuren, hello Armin!

Armin:
Hey, good evening!

Radioman:
Hey, welcome in the show!

Armin:
Thanks!

Radioman:
And I’m giving you a hand right through the radio to your studio, because I want to congratulate you with the Dutch music prize: ‘De Gouden Harp’! (‘The Golden Harp’)

Armin:
Thank you! Perfect!

Radioman:
Are you going to use it, the golden harp?

Armin:
Haha, to play it you mean?

Radioman:
Yes, exactly! Armin on the harp! That would be great!

Armin:
* Pling *

Radioman:
Yes, exactly! But what kind of… for the people who don’t know what it is, what kind of prize is ‘De Gouden Harp’ Armin?

Armin:
Well, ‘De Gouden Harp’ is one of the most important music prizes in Holland from the foundation ‘Buma Cultuur’. I’m very proud of it.

Radioman:
I’ve talked to Tiësto, now to you as a follower from home. It is really special for Holland that people from Holland have so much success around the world! How much awards do you have?

Armin:
Well, I’ve never counted them to be honest, haha!

Radioman:
Ha

Armin:
I’ve got a closet filled with them, now in my new house I’ve got a nice show-case where they can stand in. But a lot of awards I couldn’t pick them up, so I don’t have them. They sent the awards to me, but they got lost or something like that. But I’ve got a closet full with them! Like these awards : ‘De Edisson’, DJ mac and ‘De Popprijs’ and a few Miami awards, it’s pretty cool!
Radioman:
Yeah, do you have also a ‘Gouden Kabouter’ (Golden Dwarf) in it?

Armin:
Yes, I have! I have picked that one up by myself!

Radioman:
Haha, quite funny.

Other Radioman:
That is the music award from Amsterdam, right?

Radioman:
Yes, it’s a music award from Amsterdam, ‘De Gouden Kabouter’.

Armin:
Yes, what a joke!

Radiomen:
Hahaha

Radioman:
But, it IS funny, a little golden conical cap in your closet

Armin:
Yes, that true

Radioman:
But, let’s talk about something else. This week we have the Miami week on Radio 538. We’re giving holidays away to the ‘Winter Music Conference’. You’re going to be there also, right? (to play)

Armin:
Yes, of course! At ‘Ultra Music Festival’. Really, in America they know this as a conception. What we know like ‘Mystery land’ or ‘Dance Valley’ they have ‘Ultra Music Festival’. For years it is one of the biggest electronic dance festivals over there. And it’s then also Spring Break in Miami -
Radioman:
Yeah, at the same time, spring break yeah?

Armin:
Yes

Radioman:
That’s going to be cosy. Last year we’ve met each other on the Sunday evening over there in Shine, can you explain for the people who don’t know how it is like to be on the ‘Winter Music Conference’, how is it going?

Armin:
Well, to be honest the ‘Winter Music Conference’ is a market, not a market like people in great suits and give each other hands and business cards. I’ve actually never been to that market. They say there is one. (haha) But you have to imagine: It is Miami, it is South-beach with all those Hotels next to each other, and there are a lot of DJs, label owners and a lot of crowd. There are a lot of parties in the Hotels and all the clubs are open. It’s an enormous get-away, the whole week for everyone who has something with dancing. And it’s beautiful weather there, so it’s THE opportunity to go at it.

Radioman:
And just like you said, spring beak is at the same time with the ‘Winter Music Conference’, in fact it’s one completely madhouse.

Armin:
Yes, one big madhouse
Radioman:
You’re busy in your studio at the moment, right?

Armin:
Yes

Radioman:
On what you’re working at?

Armin:
Well, we were busy with… We’re making new compilations, so eeh, last year I’ve worked a lot on it, not on my own name but the name Gaia, and I really liked that. So I’m trying to make a successor. In my opinion it worked!

Radioman:
Could you play a little piece? (at your mobile phone)

Armin:
Well, it isn’t finished yet, we’re working on it at the moment

Radioman:
Yes, exactly. I like that, it isn’t finished yet, so there is some tension.

- Music plays -

Radio man:
In the studio of Armin

Radioman:
In the time..!

Radioman:
A little bit like a movie trailer, a bit …. beautiful!

Other radioman:
Yes, it sounds like a movie!

Armin:
Yes, but it's gonna be much better (more beautiful), with nice vocals in it. Let's take a look...

Radioman:
You musn't have smoked a drug

Armin:
Heavenly…

Radioman:
Yes, you can float away heavenly! With the sunshine, palmtrees

Armin:
Haha

Radioman:
Wel, it’s excited! When does the compilation be fulfilled?

Armin:
Well, if everything is going like we planned it, in the beginning of April! We need to work very hard to finish everything. BUT, there are a few nice tracks, I’m glad with that.

Radioman:
Well, Armin, thanks for your time and I see you in Miami!

Armin:
Yes man, ok!

Radioman and other radioman:
Later!

Armin:
Later!

Radioman and other radioman:
Hoi! (it means : Hello, but we Dutchmen say that sometimes as a goodbye also :p)

thanks for the message Labielecki !

Armin van Buuren
Armin van Buuren
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Armin van Buuren

Dutch producer and DJ who started producing and making music at age 14.
Ranked #1 in DJ Mag's Top 100 in 2007, 2008 and 2009.

Aliases: Amsterdance, Armania, Darkstar (4), E=mc², El Guitaro, Gaia, Gig, Gimmick, Hyperdrive Inc., Misteri A, Perpetuous Dreamer, Problem Boy, Rising Star, Shoeshine Factory, The
In Groups: Alibi, Dark Matter (4), Electrix, Lilmotion, Major League, Monsieur Basculant, Red & White, Technology, Wodka Wasters

Needz a longer sample :bully:

Back