Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: A trip to Heaven 003 (march 2010)

  1. #1
    AH.FM Addict Above the Clouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gent, Belgium
    Posts
    20,855

    A trip to Heaven 003 (march 2010)

    Hi everyone!!!

    Today I present to you the third episode of "A trip to Heaven".

    It's a 1 hour show with the best tunes (chOOns) of last month.

    Lot's of melodic, uplifting stuff in this set.

    Also a big congratulations to Karybde & Scylla for their amazing new track!



    And the end the set an amazing tune by Ferry Tayle & Vast Vision.

    Enjoy!!!

    Tracklist:

    1. Suncatcher - Wildflowers [Enhanced Recordings]
    2. Cold Blue - Downhill [Anjunabeats]
    3. Dash Berlin - Never cry again (Jorn van Deynhoven Dub Mix) [Aropa]
    4. RAM & Vast Vision - Sandwriting (Temple One Rmx) [Fraction Records]
    5. JP Bates, Hodel - Mirrors (Original Mix) [Perceptive Recordings]
    6. Karybde & Scylla - Infinite shores (Stonevalley Rmx) [Deepblue Records]
    7. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Break the light [Vandit Digital]
    8. Estiva, Temple One - November Lovely (Temple One Rmx) [Enhanced Recordings]
    9. M.I.K.E. pres. Platsic Boy - Chocolate Infusion [Captivating Sounds]
    10. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue - Trapeze (Original Mix) [Enhanced Recordings]

    Downloadlink:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=92CVHOZU

    I hope you all enjoy. Please leave me some feedback!

    Thx a lot
    Last edited by Above the Clouds; Mar 5th, 2010 at 15:01.

  2. #2
    AH FAN end of promotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalodave2 View Post
    Hi everyone!!!

    Today I present to you the third episode of "A trip to Heaven".

    It's a 1 hour show with the best tunes (chOOns) of last month.

    Lot's of melodic, uplifting stuff in this set.

    Also a big congratulations to Karybde & Scylla for their amazing new track!



    And the end the set an amazing tune by Ferry Tayle & Vast Vision.

    Enjoy!!!

    Tracklist:

    1. Suncatcher - Wildflowers [Enhanced Recordings]
    2. Cold Blue - Downhill [Anjunabeats]
    3. Dash Berlin - Never cry again (Jorn van Deynhoven Dub Mix) [Aropa]
    4. RAM & Vast Vision - Sandwriting (Temple One Rmx) [Fraction Records]
    5. JP Bates, Hodel - Mirrors (Original Mix) [Perceptive Recordings]
    6. Karybde & Scylla - Infinite shores (Stonevalley Rmx) [Deepblue Records]
    7. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Break the light [Vandit Digital]
    8. Estiva, Temple One - November Lovely (Temple One Rmx) [Enhanced Recordings]
    9. M.I.K.E. pres. Platsic Boy - Chocolate Infusion [Captivating Sounds]
    10. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue - Trapeze (Original Mix) [Enhanced Recordings]

    Downloadlink:

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    I hope you all enjoy. Please leave me some feedback!

    Thx a lot
    hi bro..thanks for your job...i am getting to download
    i'll back with edit soon
    Trance addicted

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Above the Clouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gent, Belgium
    Posts
    20,855
    Thank you,

    I hope you like it!!

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now Nostradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Helsingborg/Sweden
    Posts
    7,311
    Thanks! DL now...Something nice to get the weekend starting
    Enjoy the silence

  5. #5
    AH FAN Soul Fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    258
    a trip to heaven series are always good ;) downloading..
    Beauty Hides In The RAMsterdam (Soul Fire Mashup) : http://bit.ly/mshp

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict aakos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    57,418
    Temple One remixes ftw!

    Dave
    www.youtube.com/aakos84

  7. #7
    AH FAN end of promotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    680
    wow...great set ....awesome ....You know what it is "GOOD TRANCE" !!!
    although I counted on some vocals ...anyway...great job
    keep it up
    Trance addicted

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict Above the Clouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gent, Belgium
    Posts
    20,855
    Thanks everyone!!!!

    And end of promotion:

    I keep it in mind my friend!!!

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict TeroA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Posts
    19,698
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict *AvA*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    29,090
    lol The Tl is very interesting

    let me download it and wait my feedback
    "All power to the dinos" - Bjerre

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict Above the Clouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gent, Belgium
    Posts
    20,855
    Quote Originally Posted by *AvA* View Post
    lol The Tl is very interesting

    let me download it and wait my feedback
    Thanks!!

    Let me know if you liked it!!!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    701
    dude the link doesn't work, it says it temporarly un avalible

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict Above the Clouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gent, Belgium
    Posts
    20,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricatrance1 View Post
    dude the link doesn't work, it says it temporarly un avalible
    It works with me

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict *AvA*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    29,090

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalodave2 View Post
    Thanks!!

    Let me know if you liked it!!!

    Ok, here i go

    The track selection (i told you) is amazing from start ("Wildflowers") to finnish ("Trapeze" original mix, is the perfect way to ends this set, in mi opinion). The transition are good too

    i hope episode nš 4 comes soonKeep it up!!!!
    "All power to the dinos" - Bjerre

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict Above the Clouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gent, Belgium
    Posts
    20,855
    Quote Originally Posted by *AvA* View Post
    Ok, here i go

    The track selection (i told you) is amazing from start ("Wildflowers") to finnish ("Trapeze" original mix, is the perfect way to ends this set, in mi opinion). The transition are good too

    i hope episode nš 4 comes soonKeep it up!!!!
    Thx mate

    Really appreciate it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A trip to heaven 004 (April edition)
    By Above the Clouds in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Aug 17th, 2010, 23:54
  2. A trip to heaven 005 (May Edition)
    By Above the Clouds in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: May 26th, 2010, 11:27
  3. 20-03-2010 Simon Dew - Technical Trip March 2010
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: Apr 17th, 2010, 16:52
  4. A trip to heaven 002 (the chOOn edition)
    By Above the Clouds in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Feb 17th, 2010, 16:44
  5. A trip to heaven 001 (January 2010)
    By Above the Clouds in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Jan 31st, 2010, 12:20

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •