Trance Arts - Twisted Tales EP - ASOT Tune of the Week [Unearthed]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
144-10312_600.jpg

Next up on Unearthed Records we are once again to bring you a blistering EP from our Torsten Nieland, better known as Trance Arts. The title track of the EP is entitled Twisted Tales and is another belting piece of driving trance. Featuring a massive euphoric breakdown and enchanting melody lines over a pumping bassline, Torsten has delivered once again.

Progressiva is the second track of the EP and as the title suggests, it is a more progressive affair, if you could classify any Trance Arts tracks as progressive! With a haunting melody, grinding acids and fills combined with superb percussion the track has a great dark vibe to it.

Completing the EP is Crying Mermaids. Another signature Trance Arts track here with an amazing drive, sublime melody and as always, full of emotion from start to finish.

1. Trance Arts - Twisted Tales (Original Mix)
2. Trance Arts - Progressiva (Original Mix)
3. Trance Arts - Crying Mermaids (Original Mix)

Release info:

Release date: 15th March 2010 - Audio Jelly Exclusive
29th March 2010 all other Stores

Available from: Beatport, Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown, DjDownload + More

w: Unearthed Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Crystal Source Recordings on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Home

Trance Arts - Twisted Tales (Original Mix) YouTube - Trance Arts - Twisted Tales (Original Mix) [Unearthed Red]
Trance Arts - Progressiva (Original Mix) YouTube - Trance Arts - Progressiva (Original Mix) [Unearthed Red]
Trance Arts - Crying Mermaids (Original Mix) YouTube - Trance Arts - Crying Mermaids (Original Mix) [Unearthed Red]

Awesome release. Top quality tunes. Trance Arts is rocking! I definately love this EP. If I were a DJ I would support them! 5/5 from me.

Great Unearthed stuff! :bravo:

Top quality:bravo::bravo::choonalert:

Back