Tenthu - Play Me [Unearthed Subliminal]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
144-9795_600.jpg

Here at Unearthed HQ we are proud to finally unleash our dirty, dark progressive edged label, Unearthed Subliminal. The first release on Subliminal comes from Tenthu who is no stranger to the label, featuring on our very first release ever amongst others. Tenthu's track to kick off proceedings is entitled Play Me and is a ripping progressive track with great beats and cool synths.

First up on remix duties is Chance Jumpers who have torn up the rulebook and created one of the dirtiest basslines that we have ever heard at Unearthed. A great drive to this mix and sublime breakdown all add to the groove.

Next up is Eric Shaw with another one of his superb remixes. Focusing on the melodic elements, combined with his trademark phat basslines and excellent percussion the track builds to a massive climax with great stabby synths.

Rounding up the package is an epic remix from Sergey Shemet. With his unique blend of tech, progressive and electro this is perhaps the most upbeat remix of the package yet retains an incredible groove throughout.

1. Tenthu - Play Me (Original Mix)
2. Tenthu - Play Me (Chance Jumpers Remix)
3. Tenthu - Play Me (Eric Shaw Remix)
4. Tenthu - Play Me (Sergey Shemet Remix)

Release info:

Release date: 29th March 2010 - All Stores

Available from: Beatport, Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown, DjDownload + More

w: Unearthed Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Crystal Source Recordings on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Home

Tenthu - Play Me (Original Mix) YouTube - Tenthu - Play Me (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
Tenthu - Play Me (Chance Jumpers Remix) YouTube - Tenthu - Play Me (Chance Jumpers Remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
Tenthu - Play Me (Eric Shaw Remix) YouTube - Tenthu - Play Me (Eric Shaw Remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
Tenthu - Play Me (Sergey Shemet Remix) YouTube - Tenthu - Play Me (Sergey Shemet Remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]

Back