Suncatcher - Shoreline / Spring Break [Perceptive]

Nick-Perceptive

Registered
Reaction score
shoreline.jpg

PR026 Suncatcher 'Shoreline E.P'

1. Shoreline
2. Spring Break

Bogdan Cupcea, better known as Suncatcher brings his rising talents to the Perceptive stable, debuting with 2 tracks taylor made for the impending spring season.

Review from Dmitri Kechagias
Perceptive has the reputation as one of the most definitive labels in trance and particularly for quality releases. This time the label offers us the chance for two melodic dreamy journeys with the always-high quality constructed beats by Suncatcher one of the current hot properties in the scene. If you ask if all the hype around his name is justified you should take the challenge to listen loud both tracks included on Shorelines E.P. and while you listen to them to attempt to stay still and very indifferent? I am afraid, it’s impossible while you listen these amazing epic crackers not to start at the beginning to tap your foot, closing your eyes and raising your hand in the breaks full of layers and layers of crispy melodies and sound effects from the sea shore for instance and then to start jumping and dancing like never before when the beat comes gloriously back and taking you on a full time ride on the bouncy beats. In short, we are dealing with peak time sure winners that will dominate the playlists of any dj who doesn’t want to lose his next booking

Listen

Shoreline
YouTube - Suncatcher - Shoreline [Perceptive Recordings]

Spring Break
YouTube - Suncatcher - Spring Break [Perceptive Recordings]

Buy
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/232121

BeatportExclusive: NOW
General Release: 12/4/10

Support list:
Armin van Buuren, Giuseppe Ottaviani, M.I.K.E., Tom Colontonio, Dan Stone, Daniel Kandi, Ernesto vs. Bastian, Jon O'Bir, Jorn van Deynhoven, Manuel Le Saux, Mark Pledger, Matt Darey, Neal Scarborough, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Thomas Datt, Arctic Moon, Cylum & Velden, Dallaz Project, Danny Powers, Dima Krasnik,DJ Feel, Estigma, Estiva, Ferry Tayle, Jason van Wyk, Joe Garrett (Temple One), JP Bates, Kai Jee, Karybde & Scylla, Mark Andrez, Michael Angelo, Mike Wind, Oceania, Onova, Redstar, Rozza, Sasha Da Link, Simon Bostock, Sly One, Sophie Sugar, Suncatcher, Timo Pralle, XGenic & Many More...

Armin van Buuren "ASOT playlisted - Spring Break"
Jorn van Deynhoven "What a wonderful 'Spring Break' track. I love it. _ thanks for sending me this beauty"
Tom Colontonio "I love both of these but if I had to pick one i'd say "Spring Break" because I LOVE boobs and spring break means boobies!!!"
Neal Scarborough "Both tracks are really nice!"
Daniel Kandi "Supporting Shoreline ! Good dreaming tune!!"

Next Release on Perceptive Recordings...

pr027.jpg

PR027 - Joel Gershom 'Purple Sunset (Remixes)'
Dallaz Project Remix
Pulze Remix

Release Date: 10th May 2010

Back