View Poll Results: How do you rate this show?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • MASSIVE!

    3 100.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Pretty bad

    0 0%
  • No thanks, not my style

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: 02-04-2010 Mike Solar - Progressive Space 019

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    29,346

    02-04-2010 Mike Solar - Progressive Space 019



    Show Times:
    UK: 23:00 - 00:00
    CET: 00:00 - 01:00
    EST: 18:00 - 19:00
    PST: 15:00 - 16:00




    Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
    Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here


    Download Link:
    Mike Solar - Progressive Space 019 on AH.FM 06-04-2010.mp3
    Last edited by Kowy; Apr 8th, 2010 at 10:54.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    can't wait for some new incredible progressive tunes

  4. #4
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    Is this show going to broadcast tonight?!

  5. #5
    yeah this question is bothering me too

    as i may see it's not, and this is kind of a surprise for me

  6. #6
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Solar View Post
    yeah this question is bothering me too

    as i may see it's not, and this is kind of a surprise for me
    ahh that would be really disappointing

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by [SuX] DeLuXe View Post
    ahh that would be really disappointing
    can you tune in to this stream?

    http://94.45.41.26:8000/te320.m3u

  8. #8
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Solar View Post
    can you tune in to this stream?

    http://94.45.41.26:8000/te320.m3u
    yes I can, but the stream is not 100 % stable here...is Progressive Space broadcasting here?

  9. #9
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    I don't understand why there are like 5 replays scheduled after Luminosity..seems like this live event is going to be broadcasting for a while..

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by [SuX] DeLuXe View Post
    yes I can, but the stream is not 100 % stable here...is Progressive Space broadcasting here?
    well, thats what i thought

    it's my local radiostation stream, i could run the show here but the bandwidth isn't good enough for europe

    so guess we gotta wait until the show's rescheduled

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by [SuX] DeLuXe View Post
    I don't understand why there are like 5 replays scheduled after Luminosity..seems like this live event is going to be broadcasting for a while..
    yeah, its for the whole night

  12. #12
    so i guess i'm gonna go to bed now

    check this thread out tomorrow, i think there will be a rescheduling option soon

    btw, nice to see you here again )))

  13. #13
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Solar View Post
    so i guess i'm gonna go to bed now

    check this thread out tomorrow, i think there will be a rescheduling option soon

    btw, nice to see you here again )))
    I will keep checking out Afterhours offcourse as always ;)
    Goodnight and take care cu here soon then

  14. #14
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    show will be aired on ---- Tuesday, 06-04-2010 ----
    00:00 - 01:00 CET show will be rescheduled.

    We try to reschedule the shows for same time as original show time, hence why it was not aired after lumi ...

    cheers
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  15. #15
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    show will be aired on ---- Tuesday, 06-04-2010 ----
    00:00 - 01:00 CET show will be rescheduled.

    We try to reschedule the shows for same time as original show time, hence why it was not aired after lumi ...

    cheers
    Thanks for the info, only tuesday 00:00 is kinda late for me But I'll try to be here or record it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 04-06-2010 Mike Solar - Progressive Space 20
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: Jun 6th, 2010, 16:51
  2. 07-05-2010 Mike Solar - Progressive Space *not uploaded*
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 11th, 2010, 19:38
  3. 05-03-2010 Mike Solar - Progressive Space
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Mar 8th, 2010, 17:08
  4. 05-02-2010 Mike Solar - Progressive Space 016
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: Feb 6th, 2010, 02:18
  5. 01-01-2010 Mike Solar - Progressive Space 015
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: Jan 2nd, 2010, 14:47

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •