Tiesto - Flight 643 (Liquid Vision's Final Boarding Call Rework) - Top Support

Liquid Vision

Registered
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Haven't posted for a while due to being a busy bee but time to start being social again!

I've decided to give away my remix of Flight 643, really can't thank everyone enough for the top support that this has been given, Paul Webster asked me just before the weekend for a copy and would be playing it out at Luminosity, described it as "lethal" so hopefully you guys/gals like it!

Its been supported by Daniel Kandi, Mark Eteson, Paul Trainer, Ben Nicky, William Daniel, Suzy Solar, Vicky Devine, Paul Webster, Ernesto vs Bastian & Gordon Coutts.

Tiësto - Flight 643 (Liquid Vision's Final Boarding Call Rework).mp3

Download Tiësto - Flight 643 (Liquid Vision's Final Boarding Call Rework).mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I hope you enjoy it and thanks in advance for taking the time to check it out :D

Cheers,
Martin - Liquid Vision

top work on this one :)

Thanking you for the kind words V, really appreciate it :D

thanks matey- wasn't this the track I was emailking you about the other day?

Played on Victoria - Connected 137:grinning:

Muchos thanks for the support on the show :super:

You e-mailed me about Lethal Industry bud? I didn't even give it a thought that it might have been this remix you were meaning lol

Muchos thanks for the support on the show :super:

You e-mailed me about Lethal Industry bud? I didn't even give it a thought that it might have been this remix you were meaning lol

haha, my mistake. I was meaning Flight 634

Back