Polish president killed in a plane accident

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:
Sad news :(

And Lech Kaczynski just couple days ago visited Vilnius...
Tt can tear the Poland apart. Hopefully, this won't happen.
It's really sad as PL is my home country's neighbour. And more terrifying as got to catch a flight just in less than two hours...

I can't believe.
Big tragedy, many great Poles die. My country is shocked.

Rest In Peace :( My condolences.

just woke to this terrifying tragedy :(
my thoughts and prayers go out to all polish people and may you have lots of strength through this hard time :hug::hug: much :love: for all

my deepest heartfelt condolences go out to the polish president and the many others that lost their lives in today's tragic plane crash. :(:(

A lot of thoughts r going through my mind atm, I just cant describe it!
:unsure:

I'm also shocked. I was about to be on ASOT 450 tonight when and I heard about this tragedy I just couldn't believe. At least now I can hear people saying better opinions about Lech Kaczynski than when he was alive... he wasn't perfect, but definately underrated. That's the only bright side of it.

hope their flight never ended, and uplifted are their souls...
my sympathy to the polish nation for their loss

I am deeply shocked about this tragedy and don't know what to say.

Was travelling the whole day in order to be part of a memorable party with enthusiastic Polish people in Wroclav...

instead I was part of a sad Polish crowd at the market square in Wroclav when I accidentally walked past and saw all those lights and flowers...

It took me a while to find out what has happened- and also what has happened to the ASOT-Event just as I was about to leave to the venue :(

As expected, this day will be unforgetable..but in a unbelievable negative way... :cry::cry::cry:

Really hard to find the right words now... I think the other comments here already expressed my feelings...

Last edited:
i still don't believe what was happened..

Back