Katadunkass - Church Of Heaven Afterhours Dark 002

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Katadunkass-Anim-01.gif

Ok, back here, it has been a while since I last did a Church Of Heaven episode because of some guest mix' and the damn school :)
This time it will be more uplifting and fast paced than the other Dark episode and next time I'll see if I can make a more bangin' set with some Tech-trance tracks.

We start of with the great Evgeny Bardyuzha which brings us a great and a bit funny track. The bass is great and I find it as a great opener for this set.
Next up is Ummet Ozcan who surely isn't a stranger for anyone in trance. He had a great 2009 and I think we will hear a lot from him in 2010. Here he brings us a fast paced track with a great, strong breakdown with some great chorus
Poshout is on the remix duty here for Anton Sonin & Amx who teams of with the great Sari. The bass is strong and it is more techy than the other tracks and I am sure it is massive in a club!
One of my favorite tracks at the moment is not a new one. It is the Daniel Kandi's darker remix of Sebastian Brandts Technology. A track which is just perfect in any way with the amazing melody at the end and the wonderful bass.
Everyone knows Activa and this is one of my favorite remix' from him. Massive melody and it just fits in any set.
Another remix, this time it is the first of two from Bjorn Akesson. Here he made a great remix of Way Of Life by Impulsive Drive. Some may dislike the vocals but I think it gives the track a special touch.
One of my favorite tracks from last year was without a doubt a track by Christian Zechner. I think many of you have guessed it, but for those who hasn't heard it yet: It is really amazing!
Willem van Hanegem teams up here with Mark Sixma and have made another bangin' track. Great breakdown and a massive bass, just great!
The second, and last, track in this set from Bjorn Akesson is his new remix of Static Blue & Oliver P's Crimson Skies. Right now it is one of my top 10 tracks and I think many of you understands why!
Defcon Recordings:
A name everyone should be looking for in the future! Here they brings us something out of the ordinary with January, a track by Med and Phil Metcalfe.

Tracklist
01. Evgeny Bardyuzha - Bass Surfer (Original Mix) [Timeline Music]
02. Ummet Ozcan - Trinity (Original Mix) [Reset Records]
03. Anton Sonin & Amx feat. Sari - Never Go (Poshout Club Mix) [Timeline Music]
04. Sebastian Brandt - Technology (Daniel Kandi's Darker Remix) [A State Of Trance]
05. Marcos feat Emi Jarvi - Cosmic Strings (Activa Instrumental Mix) [Combined Forces]
06. Impulsive Drive - Way Of Life (Bjorn Akesson Remix) [Resonate Records]
07. Christian Zechner - Sunlight (Original Mix) [Unearthed Records]
08. Willem van Hanegem & M6 - Origin (Original Mix) [Captivating Sounds]
09. Static Blue & Oliver P - Crimson Skies (Bjorn Akesson Remix) [FSOE]
10. Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Original Mix) [Defcon Recordings]

Link
Download Katadunkass - Church Of Heaven Afterhours Dark 002.MP3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Good description ..nice work. I believe , oh yes, I beliiieeeve.

I will download :bully:

That was very very nice set :clap2::)

Back