V-i-C's Slinky Promotions Tour Mix - Live @ Beales, Bournemouth High Street (10-04-10).

Vic Light

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, first of all this will be my first mix that I've posted on AH.fm. After being a long time listener I decided it was time to share with you my latest mix.

Secondly, it's a 3 hour long live mix so I know it's an hour longer than stated in the rules but I hope this is forgiveable as it's my first mix and I promise to keep it to 2 hours next time ;)

Some info!

This is a live and completely unplanned mix.
The set was recorded as part of Slinky's Promotional tour when they took over the front entrance of Beales Clothing Store in the middle of Bournemouth High Street, on a sunny Saturday afternoon (2pm till 5pm on the 10th of April, 2010).

It was a very demanding set to play as the setup provided didn't have any monitor speakers and the main speakers were reverberating around the shop entrance, making monitoring and even listening to it from behind the decks incredibly hard.

However playing outside in the sun to (potentially) thousands of people walking past was an amazing experience and we generated a lot of interest with people who wouldn't ever normally listen to Trance.

I hope you enjoy this mix as much as I enjoyed making it and would appreciate any comments that you would care to leave :)

V-i-C's Slinky Promotions Tour Mix - Live @ Beales, Bournemouth High Street (2pm - 5pm, 10th April 2010)

Tracklist:
01) Ashley Wallbridge - Chimera (Intro Edit)
02) Tiesto Feat. Tegan And Sara - Feel It In My Bones (Marcus Schossow's Suck On This Remix)
03) Filo & Peri Feat. Eric Lumiere - Soul and the Sun (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
04) BT Feat. Jes - Every Other Way (Armin van Buuren Remix)
05) Tritonal Feat. Soto - Forgive Me, Forget You (Ashley Wallbridge Remix)
06) James Horner Feat. Leona Lewis - I See You (Theme From Avatar) (Cosmic Gate Remix)
07) Above & Beyond Pres. Ocenlab - Lonely Girl (Gareth Emery Remix)
08) Delerium Vs Gareth Emerey - This is That Silence (Myon Colision)
09) Mansun - Wide Open Space (Greg Downey Bootleg)
10) DJ Eco - Lost Angeles (Breakfast Remix)
11) Tritonal - Suede (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
12) Klauss Goulart - Misty (Fabio Stein's Uprise in '99 Remix)
13) Ben Preston Feat. Susie - Remember Me (Daniel Kandi's Flashy Tribute Mix)
14) DNS Project Feat. Johanna - Mindful (DNS Project Whiteglow Vocal Mix)
15) Paul Webster - Time (Sean Tyas Dub Mix)
16) Paul Tarrant - Sunset Serenade (JPL Remix)
17) Gaia - Tuvan (Original Mix)
18) Rank 1 & Jochen Miller - The Great Escape (Extended Mix)
19) Coldplay - The Scientist (Guy Mearns Remix)
20) RAM - RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
21) Carlo Resoort - Blinded
22) DJ Ange - Seamless (Original Mix)
23) Roger Shah & Signum - Healsville Sanctuary (Signum Mix)
24) Joker Jam - Innocence (Indecent Noise 'Aero' Remake)
25) Reverse & Deep Voices - Distant Destiny (Original Mix)
26) W&W Vs Jonas Stenberg - Alligator Fuckhouse (Bjorn Akesson Remix)
27) Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Mix)
28) U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name (John O'Callaghan Remix)
29) Guy Mearns - Sunbeam
30) Matt Skyer - Radiovision (Original Mix)
31) Simon Patterson - Taxi

Download Link:

Multiupload.com
Direct Download @ VicLight.co.uk

DJ Name:
V-i-C

Vic Light

How long you have been a DJ:
10 Years(approx)

Style of music played:
Trance (Progressive, Tech, Uplifting & Epic). Occasionally some Hard NRG Hard House but very rarely these days.

Bio: (A brief introduction about yourself)

Although I've been DJ'ing since 2000, things have only started coming together in the last few years. After playing regularly for a large Hard House and Trance night in the Midlands called Xstatic Vs. Deprivation, I went on to become the resident for Atomik in Ibiza in 2009. From there, I went on to play @ Passion Vs. Storm at The Emporium in Coalville on New Years Eve 2009, have a monthly radio show on Slinky.fm and may soon be making my debut at Slinky in Bournemouth in the coming months (fingers crossed!) :).

Last edited:

Back