View Poll Results: How do you rate this show?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • MASSIVE!

    6 60.00%
  • Good

    3 30.00%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Pretty bad

    0 0%
  • No thanks, not my style

    1 10.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 87

Thread: 20-04-2010 D-Mark, Raul CC & G-Sus - DanceDP Radio 028

  1. #16
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    121
    great tune. id???

  2. #17
    AH.FM Addict Pekin Clubbers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    King of Radio Poland City Bolesławiec ✈
    Posts
    8,425
    Quote Originally Posted by avoice217 View Post
    hey pekin how are you doing mate?
    HEY Extra work for 6 hours NICE super hehe
    Tune LIKE good times DANCE The BEST RELAX
    ✈ THANK YOU Support my Family AH.FM ♫♫♫ ♥ ▒░

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Mark View Post
    Hi guys!

    Many thanks for tuning in as usual! We have been quite busy these days, and I'm writing the tracklist right now!

    I will post here the tracks once I have it completely done ;)

    By the way, danmark_ori! I read your post right today on my Facebook page, I'm so happy you came in! Big hug!
    Thanks for coming D-Mark! amazing show! its my first time i hear it and i LOVE IT!!!! i wont miss the next show next time!

  4. #19
    AH.FM Addict Pekin Clubbers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    King of Radio Poland City Bolesławiec ✈
    Posts
    8,425
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Mark View Post
    Hi guys!

    Many thanks for tuning in as usual! We have been quite busy these days, and I'm writing the tracklist right now!

    I will post here the tracks once I have it completely done ;)

    By the way, danmark_ori! I read your post right today on my Facebook page, I'm so happy you came in! Big hug!

    heh no Sleep

    HI............
    GREAT LETS'go Deejay
    ✈ THANK YOU Support my Family AH.FM ♫♫♫ ♥ ▒░

  5. #20
    AH FAN D-Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar F View Post
    Thanks for coming D-Mark! amazing show! its my first time i hear it and i LOVE IT!!!! i wont miss the next show next time!
    Thanks to you Gunnar for your kind comments and compliments
    Tracklist is on the way, 15 minutes!

  6. #21
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    345,134

    Wink * Now Listening: 843 ~ D-Mark Raul CC & G-Sus - DanceDP Radio 028 on AH.FM *

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Mark View Post
    Thanks to you Gunnar for your kind comments and compliments
    Tracklist is on the way, 15 minutes!
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Mark View Post
    Hi guys!

    Many thanks for tuning in as usual! We have been quite busy these days, and I'm writing the tracklist right now!

    I will post here the tracks once I have it completely done ;)

    By the way, danmark_ori! I read your post right today on my Facebook page, I'm so happy you came in! Big hug!
    Don't hurry D-Mark ! Enjoying your set ( less page refreshing last 30 minutes, due to some info-post preparing
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  7. #22
    AH.FM Addict Pekin Clubbers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    King of Radio Poland City Bolesławiec ✈
    Posts
    8,425



    Today weather POLAND EXTRA TRACK SUPER


    ✈ THANK YOU Support my Family AH.FM ♫♫♫ ♥ ▒░

  8. #23
    Great atm makes me dance on my seat!

  9. #24
    AH FAN D-Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    501
    Swen Weber - Trasher (Jacques Beets Remix) [SwenTraxx]
    El Populo - Dspazio [Incense]
    Shik Stylko feat. Gia Melish - You Are (Sebastian Krieg & Roman F Remix) [PinkStar]
    Egar Omm feat. Ladies on Mars - So Sexy [CD-R]
    The Cruzaders feat Avis Vox - Scale [CD-R]
    Miguel Rendeiro - Journey (Filipa Rebelo Remix) [Sorry Shoes]
    Riho S - Sushi [Apocalypse]
    Extravagance SL - Fate [Eyereflex]
    Arrival To Moon - Perfect (Gary Orvis Remix) [Molecule]
    Espi - Magnet [Incense]
    Unknown - Feel this Burning [LiveLife]
    Smart Apes - Vanilla Sky [Deep Blue]
    Dave Horne - Pushing Air [Nu-Depth]
    Robbie Nelson - Shangri-La [Crashing Waves]
    Imperfection - A Beautiful Tomorrow [Silent Shore]
    Marcel Van Eyck - Daydream (Steve Birch Remix) [Spaced Out]
    Myk Bee - Blue Harmony (Corderoy Remix) [Affective] <- We are here

  10. #25
    AH.FM Addict Pekin Clubbers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    King of Radio Poland City Bolesławiec ✈
    Posts
    8,425


    YEAH HAPPY Tuned Music
    My Vote NEXT MASSIVE
    ✈ THANK YOU Support my Family AH.FM ♫♫♫ ♥ ▒░

  11. #26
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    345,134

    Wink * Now Tracklisting: 823 Listeners ~ D-Mark Raul CC & G-Sus - DanceDP Radio 028 on AH.FM *

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Mark View Post
    Swen Weber - Trasher (Jacques Beets Remix) [SwenTraxx]
    El Populo - Dspazio [Incense]
    Shik Stylko feat. Gia Melish - You Are (Sebastian Krieg & Roman F Remix) [PinkStar]
    Egar Omm feat. Ladies on Mars - So Sexy [CD-R]
    The Cruzaders feat Avis Vox - Scale [CD-R]
    Miguel Rendeiro - Journey (Filipa Rebelo Remix) [Sorry Shoes]
    Riho S - Sushi [Apocalypse]
    Extravagance SL - Fate [Eyereflex]
    Arrival To Moon - Perfect (Gary Orvis Remix) [Molecule]
    Espi - Magnet [Incense]
    Unknown - Feel this Burning [LiveLife]
    Smart Apes - Vanilla Sky [Deep Blue]
    Dave Horne - Pushing Air [Nu-Depth]
    Robbie Nelson - Shangri-La [Crashing Waves]
    Imperfection - A Beautiful Tomorrow [Silent Shore]
    Marcel Van Eyck - Daydream (Steve Birch Remix) [Spaced Out]
    Myk Bee - Blue Harmony (Corderoy Remix) [Affective] <- We are here






    :: Myk Bee - Blue Harmony Part 1 ::
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  12. #27
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    345,134

    Wink :: Myk Bee - Blue Harmony (Corderoy Remix) [Affective] ::

    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  13. #28
    AH FAN D-Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    501
    Swen Weber - Trasher (Jacques Beets Remix) [SwenTraxx]
    El Populo - Dspazio [Incense]
    Shik Stylko feat. Gia Melish - You Are (Sebastian Krieg & Roman F Remix) [PinkStar]
    Egar Omm feat. Ladies on Mars - So Sexy [CD-R]
    The Cruzaders feat Avis Vox - Scale [CD-R]
    Miguel Rendeiro - Journey (Filipa Rebelo Remix) [Sorry Shoes]
    Riho S - Sushi [Apocalypse]
    Extravagance SL - Fate [Eyereflex]
    Arrival To Moon - Perfect (Gary Orvis Remix) [Molecule]
    Espi - Magnet [Incense]
    Unknown - Feel this Burning [LiveLife]
    Smart Apes - Vanilla Sky [Deep Blue]
    Dave Horne - Pushing Air [Nu-Depth]
    Robbie Nelson - Shangri-La [Crashing Waves]
    Imperfection - A Beautiful Tomorrow [Silent Shore]
    Marcel Van Eyck - Daydream (Steve Birch Remix) [Spaced Out]
    Myk Bee - Blue Harmony (Corderoy Remix) [Affective]
    Igneous - Symbol One (Illumination Remix) [Ispirato]

  14. #29
    AH.FM Addict Pekin Clubbers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    King of Radio Poland City Bolesławiec ✈
    Posts
    8,425
    Quote Originally Posted by danmark_ori View Post
    Thanks King of Deejay heh
    ✈ THANK YOU Support my Family AH.FM ♫♫♫ ♥ ▒░

  15. #30
    AH FAN D-Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    501
    Swen Weber - Trasher (Jacques Beets Remix) [SwenTraxx]
    El Populo - Dspazio [Incense]
    Shik Stylko feat. Gia Melish - You Are (Sebastian Krieg & Roman F Remix) [PinkStar]
    Egar Omm feat. Ladies on Mars - So Sexy [CD-R]
    The Cruzaders feat Avis Vox - Scale [CD-R]
    Miguel Rendeiro - Journey (Filipa Rebelo Remix) [Sorry Shoes]
    Riho S - Sushi [Apocalypse]
    Extravagance SL - Fate [Eyereflex]
    Arrival To Moon - Perfect (Gary Orvis Remix) [Molecule]
    Espi - Magnet [Incense]
    Unknown - Feel this Burning [LiveLife]
    Smart Apes - Vanilla Sky [Deep Blue]
    Dave Horne - Pushing Air [Nu-Depth]
    Robbie Nelson - Shangri-La [Crashing Waves]
    Imperfection - A Beautiful Tomorrow [Silent Shore]
    Marcel Van Eyck - Daydream (Steve Birch Remix) [Spaced Out]
    Myk Bee - Blue Harmony (Corderoy Remix) [Affective]
    Igneous - Symbol One (Illumination Remix) [Ispirato]
    Wavetraxx - Beach Stringz (Lennox Remix) [Joyride]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 19-01-2010 D-Mark, Raul CC & G-Sus - DanceDP Radio 025
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: Jun 21st, 2017, 03:13
  2. 15-06-2010 D-Mark, Raul CC & G-Sus - DanceDP Radio 030
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:47
  3. 18-05-2010 D-Mark, Raul CC & G-Sus - DanceDP Radio 029
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: May 20th, 2010, 22:36
  4. 16-03-2010 D-Mark, Raul CC & G-Sus - DanceDP Radio 027
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: Mar 18th, 2010, 15:29
  5. 16-02-2010 D-Mark, Raul CC & G-Sus - DanceDP Radio 26
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: Feb 18th, 2010, 23:42

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •