Lokki 1st time

Lokki

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there dear AH Family.
Some of AH members know me, other no... well for that members who don't know me my name is Bogdan I'm from Romania and I have 20 years old, now... I'm gonna present my first time ever set.
I was starting to make this set when I hear from Armin about his 450 Bedroom DJ Contest and I just said well let's give it a try, unfortunately I could not finish the set till the final day of contest, because I was at beginning, very beginning stage of makeing a set.
So... few days ago I finished my 1st time set and I was thinking to share it here on AH with all of you.
I am pretty sure this set is not a 10 grade set because there are some mistakes in it, but note that I'm at a very beginning stage and in real life I'm not a DJ.

As you can see from the traklist this is set is only trance.

Tracklist:

01. Andy Blueman - Everlasting (Intro Edit Emotional Mix)
02. Faruk Sabanci And Aeden - Istanbul (Dereck Recay Remix)
03. Bycue - New Mountain (Steve Bengaln Remix)
04. Aly & Fila feat Denise Rivera - My Mind Is With you (Original Mix)
05. Tuomas J - Skyline (Tranceeye Remix)
06. Steve Bengaln - Reveales (Original Mix)
07. Eva Kade - Pushing Hands To The Heaven (Poshout Club Mix)
08. Manuel Le Saux and Astuni Pres Elexis - Blind Rage (Trance Arts and Luke Terry Remix)
09. Bluesolar - Chemistry (Taleamus Remix)
10. Sean Tyas - Melbourne (Original Mix)

Download Link:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That was my presentation. I hope you will like and you will enjoy the set! Thank you!

Regards Lokki!

Going to check it, tracklist looks great :)
Bluesolar - Chemistry (Taleamus Remix) & Tuomas J - Skyline (TrancEye remix) :choon:

I agree, the tracklist looks impressive. Downloading Bogdan :grinning:

:wow: thank you for thouse beautiful words guys
I wait to see what are you going to say after you will listen the set.

This was very nice for first time set. Transitions were bit off (not all) but it didn't bother me much. Track selection was good and flow nice, so keep on going and practice. You are on the right path :)

Firstly, I always say the same: i am not an expert on the dj'ing stuff but here is my review:

Transitions:

Some transitions sounds as if you turned down the volume or something similar. Others transitions are better builded up. Of course i'm sure you will fix this technical mistakes in your forthcomming episodes (that i'm looking forward from this moment :D), and you'll get better dj'ing ;). That is obvious.

Playlist:

what can i say...just look at the TL. Frankly awesome from start to finnish. Starting impressively with Andy Blueman :bow: and ending with Sean Tyas :rave:

Final Feedback:

i've enjoyed so much your first set :music:, so keep up the good work. Thanks :clap2:

Kind Regards:hug:

Thank you so much TeroA and *AvA* for the feedback.

About the transitions, well yes :yes: some of them are not so good, but I will work more on this in my future set

About the tracklist, well it took me some time to choose tracks that fit into the mix. I change some tracks about tow or three time to sound pretty good :smile: I'm glad you like the tracklist.

For the future, I will make a 2nd time set with some awesome and banging tracks, by the way all tracks from this set have a 140 bmp except first and second track :smile:. The 2nd time set will follow the same structure.

Thank you again for the feedback :bow: :friends:

also many thanks to Polar.

Last edited:
Loki, just checked it out.

What do use to mix?? (Software / controller...)

Tracklist is just great!!!

Transitions or sometimes a bit off, but that is no problem dude (in my first set, transitions were off too :))

But the more you mix, the better it gets....

So, well done mate :dance:

Last edited:
first of all, thank you Buffalodave2 for feedback.

well, I use an old software to mix, this until I will have enogh money to buy some players and mixer. ( I don't know when that day will come :smile: )

about transition... if I show you the first transitions you will fall down laughing, are awful :smile: I worked on this transition long enough to sond like this :)

first of all, thank you Buffalodave2 for feedback.

well, I use an old software to mix, this until I will have enogh money to buy some players and mixer. ( I don't know when that day will come :smile: )

about transition... if I show you the first transitions you will fall down laughing, are awful :smile: I worked on this transition long enough to sond like this :)

Check PB Lokki

Back