CET: 22:00 - 23:00
EST: 16:00 - 17:00
PST: 13:00 - 14:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Bjorn Akesson - Threshold 021 on AH.FM 28-04-2010.mp3
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SBAIRLIX

Last edited by a moderator:
* Fine Piano Trance ! now listening: 1231 ~ Bjorn Akesson - Threshold 021 on AH.FM *

Tuned in here too! whoa.. energetic start =)

:iagree: fine start ! :super:

if not : mission impossible !

For sure =)

Ah, I should be solving homework now =)

:hmmm: serious: when I ( have to ) leave: I put the volume down first :cry: :lol:

What subject? :)

At the moment, Real and Functional Analysis. :) It's fine, it's just 4PM here. When the replays start I can start focusing on work. :iagree:

What's funny is that this class is tomorrow 2:30PM to 4PM, precisely when Markus's set is.:super: So I always miss the class to listen to the set and study on my own later =).

tuned here

At the moment, Real and Functional Analysis. :) It's fine, it's just 4PM here. When the replays start I can start focusing on work. :iagree:

What's funny is that this class is tomorrow 2:30PM to 4PM, precisely when Markus's set is.:super: So I always miss the class to listen to the set and study on my own later =).

Haven't done that for ages, so it's not sort of present at top of my mind. And you still have all day to finish. In Europe it's getting time to :sleeping:

Yeea, It's really funny :)

What's more funny I have the Master of Degree with mathematics :lol:

Good that all sets are in the late evening in my country :)

Back