Tracklist

Download
George Vemag - Waves Of Euphoria Session 076 on AH.FM 04-05-2010.mp3
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EGUD369J

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go. Woot! :dance::cat:

Hey Cat...do you have taylor ham there in san marcos?

Very interesting track. :music::cat:

Hey Cat...do you have taylor ham there in san marcos?

Ham, as in pork? I don't know. Maybe at Central Market in Austin, surely not HEB or Wal-Mart in San Marcos. LOL. (kiss) :friends::cat:

Ham, as in pork? I don't know. Maybe at Central Market in Austin, surely not HEB or Wal-Mart in San Marcos. LOL. (kiss) :friends::cat:

Yes...in Jersey for breakfast...we eat a pork roll, egg and cheese...sooooo good...and yes it is in Central Market for 9 dollars a pound.. its only manufactured in Trenton New Jersey...where i live.... was lookin into bringiing it out there..and west of texas also...its a MONEY MAKER!!!

Okay. I just looked up what that is. I don't know if we have pork rolls in the stores here or not, but I'll look for it next time I shop. It's compared to SPAM. LOL. :lolz::cat:

Yes...in Jersey for breakfast...we eat a pork roll, egg and cheese...sooooo good...and yes it is in Central Market for 9 dollars a pound.. its only manufactured in Trenton New Jersey...where i live.... was lookin into bringiing it out there..and west of texas also...its a MONEY MAKER!!!

Well, hell, do it. We will eat almost anything here in Texas if it's good. We love food. :lol::grinning::cat:

Okay. I just looked up what that is. I don't know if we have pork rolls in the stores here or not, but I'll look for it next time I shop. It's compared to SPAM. LOL. :lolz::cat:
I saw that tooo...compared to SPAM my ASS!! SPAM tastes like shit!! Pork roll is off the chain Cat!! Im an Independent distributor for Case Pork Roll, they have a facebook, and 9 dollars a pound is way tooo much, its the best when your late night craving something...after goin out at the bar, hit the diner up for a pork roll and cheese...damn! im getting hungry....but SPAM it DOES NOT TASTE LIKE!! :)

I saw that tooo...compared to SPAM my ASS!! SPAM tastes like shit!! Pork roll is off the chain Cat!! Im an Independent distributor for Case Pork Roll, they have a facebook, and 9 dollars a pound is way tooo much, its the best when your late night craving something...after goin out at the bar, hit the diner up for a pork roll and cheese...damn! im getting hungry....but SPAM it DOES NOT TASTE LIKE!! :)

LOL. Case and Taylor are crosstown rivals in the pork roll biz. I'll be it's super yummy. Send me a bite. (kiss) :grinning::cat:

LOL. Case and Taylor are crosstown rivals in the pork roll biz. I'll be it's super yummy. Send me a bite. (kiss) :grinning::cat:

And it seems that Taylor is sprinkled scarcely all over the US..it s in the northwest..thats crazy!! but CASE isnt....it has to be shipped cold...cant stay out...will go bad..hopefully youll be getting it soon enough.. :hug:

Back