mike_solar.jpg

Show Times:
UK: 23:00 - 00:00
CET: 00:00 - 01:00
EST: 18:00 - 19:00
PST: 15:00 - 16:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

hey, finally I really registrated to the forum, only to ask what the **** is going on with the show?

Missed it yesterday and wanted to download it now.
Than I found this thread empty. no reply, no comment, no rating, nothing.

Didn't you send Progressive Space yesterday?
And what about the last episode?
The latest version I got is 018 from March 10.

On Mikes forum, there's no 019, and now, 020 is also cancelled?

Another question is, why Mike just got one hour per Month. Guess he told on his myspace page, he'd like to have more time. But ah.fm prefers replays of any old shows?

ps.
Sry for my horrible english. I don't fit with this language

hey, finally I really registrated to the forum, only to ask what the **** is going on with the show?

Missed it yesterday and wanted to download it now.
Than I found this thread empty. no reply, no comment, no rating, nothing.

Didn't you send Progressive Space yesterday?
And what about the last episode?
The latest version I got is 018 from March 10.

On Mikes forum, there's no 019, and now, 020 is also cancelled?

Another question is, why Mike just got one hour per Month. Guess he told on his myspace page, he'd like to have more time. But ah.fm prefers replays of any old shows?

ps.
Sry for my horrible english. I don't fit with this language
Hello there! :wave:

To start with, I was also disappointed that it did not get upload but it looks he was/is busy with something and he could not make a set for us. That is life and you must understand it. There are times when you can not do something.

To reply your another question. He can not have 2 hour show because there is no currently "place" to extend his show.

Well, I believe that Mike will reply on your questions on his own, soon. Just wait and see what he says. :) Everything will be fiine. :smile:

Hey and thanks for the quick reply.
I'm not angry with him or anyone else, just a bit dissappointed after two months, without the show.

Of course I understand, if someone is too busy to do another episode.

I even understand if he's to lazy to do it, but last month, it looked like he was surprised, too. I didn't follow the Thread to the end, but things like:

Is this show going to broadcast tonight?!

yeah this question is bothering me too

as i may see it's not, and this is kind of a surprise for me :(
tell me, Mike didn't know himself, that the show had been canceled.

As I see now, Dan wrote something and the show had been repeted (lol tuesdays at midnight -.-), but I still miss the download link, the information, before broadcasting, and some stuff referring to Mikes myspace page. (last show at the page is 017)

I just wanna ask, if it coud be possible, to inform me, if the Show will be canceled. Or did I just not find this information?
And if theres a download link to PS020 or at least to PS019.

Sorry for acting kinda aggressive, but staying awaken (and at home) till 1 am (CET) is not that easy for me - even on fridays.
I just do it for PS. If there's none, I'll always be a bit dissappointed.
hope you'll understand this :)

Dan always tells in the thread if the show is going to be cancelled due to some reasons. If he can, he tells why. Mostly, DJs did not upload the show on time but it looks like there was some problem with episode 019 and it got postponed so there must be a download link somewhere. I will check it for you. Speaking of 020, you must wait for Mike. :)

Mike Solar - Progressive Space 019 on AH.FM 06-04-2010.mp3

01. Francesco Pico - See What We Can Find [Outside The Box Music]
02. Francesco Pico - The Pad Goes Up [Outside The Box Music]
03. Spiritchaser - Dancefloor Science [Guess Records]
04. Spirit Catcher & Compuphonic - Cleaver [Union Match Music]
05. Spirit Catcher feat. Ilija Rudman - Secret Stranger (Dub Mix) [Rebirth]
06. Eelke Kleijn - The Way That You Are (Davi Remix) [Outside The Box Music] <<<P.S. FAVOURTE>>>
07. Motorcitysoul feat. Ovasoul 7 - Change You (Shur I Kan Remix) [Simple Records]
08. Way Out West - Future Perfect (Henry Saiz Remix) [Hope Recordings]
09. Joris Voorn - Blank [Green] <<<P.S. FLASHBACK>>>

Last edited:
:eek: <3<3
Thanks for the show :hug:

so I'll hope mike will tell us about episode 020.
and I'll go straight to heeeeeeeeeeeeeeaven <3

hmmz I missed the show, but it looks like there was no show at all? Again?!
Mike, whats up? Is everything allright? :(

Mike?
Dan?
don't let us stand alone in the rain QQ

btw. last show was aaaaaaaaamaizing
got a new fav. track:
Way Out West - Future Perfect (Henry Saiz Remix)

We want more progressive space Mike! :D

[x] for more PS!

Last edited:
hello everyone!

Unfortunately I have to say that episode 020 was cancelled by me.
I'm very busy with opening a lounge bar called "Ibiza" here in Kiev so I kinda live there now and got no time to browse internet for even 5 minutes a day.
Still got a lot of work to do but I promise that the next month's episode is gonna be there in time ))

I've warned Dan a few days before Friday that there would be no new show this time, I thought he or somebody else would post a note about it...

I've got a lot of new cool music stuff to play, so as soon as i get more time i may be doing even 2 shows a month as i did before, we'll see :)

See you all here on June 4th!

thanks and all the best Mike

hello everyone!

I'm very busy with opening a lounge bar called "Ibiza" here in Kiev so I kinda live there now and got no time to browse internet for even 5 minutes a day.
Still got a lot of work to do but I promise that the next month's episode is gonna be there in time ))

I've warned Dan a few days before Friday that there would be no new show this time, I thought he or somebody else would post a note about it...

I've got a lot of new cool music stuff to play, so as soon as i get more time i may be doing even 2 shows a month as i did before, we'll see :)

:book: Thanks for coming along and spending some minutes telling us what's going on. Your lounge bar "Ibiza" in Kiev has some URL too ? :)

Let's hope so, by goodness.

A music launch bar with life broadcasts? =)
Already waiting for the first 24 hours mix, life from the Ibiza in Kiev :music::music::music:

and why only 2 hours a month?
what about 4 =)
or 8 :eek: - every friday from 10pm to midnight, or 10pm to 2am :)
(or a private radiostream sending 24hours a day progressive space? Sleeping is for nerds and hopper....)

Last edited:
hello everyone!

Wow, that is great, Mike! :friends: Good luck for you & take your time! :good2:

Back