Katadunkass pres Church Of Heaven Afterhours Light 002

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Katadunkass-Anim-01.gif

So back again with another Light Episode. I've decided to make the Light Episode being about the best in trance from the last couple of months and therefore the Light episodes will be longer than the Dark episode.
A lot of great tracks, I don't want to make a description of all the tracks, it will simply be too much, so here is a few of my favourite tracks from this set:
04. Super8 & Tab - Black Is The New Yellow (Original Mix)
This amazing duo from Finland can't seem to do anything wrong. Their latest releases have been slower and more proggy than tracks like Elektra, Suru and Helsinki Scorchin', but they still got the amazing melody and great atmosphere as always.
07. Reverse - Absolute Reality (Arty Remix)
My favourite producer at the moment, Arty, just keeps on producing and remixing gems. This is no exception! A wonderful, mellow melody, a great, soft bassline and some amazing effects. Definitely one of my favourite tracks right now!
14. Paul Tarrant - Sunset Serenade (JPL Remix)
Still in my top 10 for this year! This track just never gets bad nor boring listening to. The melody + bass = 10/10!
18. Sequentia vs. Static Blue - Sacrifice (Dan Stone Remix)
In the last couple of months Dan Stone have shown the world why he is such a great, talented producer. This man have given us Mumbai, Colliding Circles, Touchdown In Singapore plus the big 2010-winter-winner: Pushing Air (Dan Stone Remix). This tracks is another great example of his talent!
21. Adam Nickey pres. Blue8 - Eleventh Street (Suncatcher Remix)
To me the best Suncatcher track ever. Can't say anything bad about this track, everything have been mixed together to this wonderful piece of music!
25. Tim Preijers pres. Sense Of Shiver feat. Boom - Offshore (Temple One's Ocean View Remix)
First time played in 2007, this track has been one of the most anticipated tracks on Enhanced Recordings. 3 years and a lot of shouting later it came! And it is definitely still one of my favourite tracks in 2010 and one of the best remix' from Temple One.

Tracklist
01. Luigi Lusini - Who We Are (Original Mix)
02. Yuri Kane - Right Back (Extended Mix)
03. Arty pres. Alpha 9 - Come Home (Original Mix)
04. Super8 & Tab - Black Is The New Yellow (Original Mix)
05. Oliver Smith - Sunday (Original Mix)
06. Martijn Stegerhoek - Maybe We Should (Original Mix)
07. Reverse - Absolute Reality (Arty Remix)
08. Tritonal feat. Soto - Forgive Me, Forget Me (Air Up There Mix)
09. Andy Moor feat. Carrie Skipper - She Moves (Original Mix)
10. Mat Zo - The Found (Original Mix)
11. The Thrillseekers - Savannah (Original Mix)
12. Ben Preston feat. Susie - Remember Me (Daniel Kandi's Flashing Tribute Mix)
13. Nadia Ali - Fantasy (Tritonal Air Up There Mix)
14. Paul Tarrant - Sunset Serenade (JPL Remix)
15. Juventa - Sapphire (Suncatcher Remix)
16. Motionchild & Will Holland feat. Tiff Lacey - Arctic Kiss (Andy Blueman Remix)
17. Tritonal - Utopia (Original Mix)
18. Sequentia vs. Static Blue - Sacrifice (Dan Stone Remix)
19. Anemosphere - Kyra (Adam Nickey Remix)
20. DNS Project feat. Johanna - Mindful (DNS Project Whiteglow Mix)
21. Adam Nickey pres. Blue8 - Eleventh Street (Suncatcher Remix)
22. Oliver P. pres. Stonevalley - Winter (Original Mix)
23. Elias B - After All (Sunny Lax Remix)
24. Daniel Kandi - Everything Counts (Original Mix)
25. Tim Preijers pres. Sense Of Shiver feat. Boom - Offshore (Temple One's Ocean View Remix)

Length:
2:26:49

Link (more will come):
320 kbps:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This was an awesome mix Kata! :bow: A mix packed with great, light tracks working well with summerish aura that is going to welcome us soon. You have made one transition that I love so much, from Who We Are to Right Back, simply brilliant. I love it! Needed to say it once again. It does not mean other transition are bad... Kind of balearic set, in general. Great work, to be honest. Every tune has something special in it. There are no bad tunes! It simply rocks! :grinning:

Thanks for taking your time to make me happy! :wub:

This was an awesome mix Kata! :bow: A mix packed with great, light tracks working well with summerish aura that is going to welcome us soon. You have made one transition that I love so much, from Who We Are to Right Back, simply brilliant. I love it! Needed to say it once again. It does not mean other transition are bad... Kind of balearic set, in general. Great work, to be honest. Every tune has something special in it. There are no bad tunes! It simply rocks! :grinning:

Thanks for taking your time to make me happy! :wub:
Thank you very much for that nice comment! :) To be honest, that's my favourite transition as well :whistle: :)
Really glad you liked it! I tried to give it this set "summerish" feeling to it :grinning:

Tracklist looks great!:bravo: just downloading:)

checked out the playlist...very familiar with all of them!! Love it!! I was reading ur favs of the moment bio about the songs....and i cant agree more with the Offshore track!! Really love love love that track....doesnt get old, boring, played out....none of that!! it is pure heaven...Good job mate..until Light 003

Back