iji001outsoon.jpg

Artist: The Orange feat. K.I.R.A.
Title: Purple Sky

Exclusive Date: 7/06/2010 [Beatport]
Release Date: 21/06/2010
Label: Iji Recordings
Catalogue #: IJI001

Release summary:

The debut Iji Recordings release is the collaboration of Russian producer, The Orange and vocalist, K.I.R.A. 'Purple Sky' is also the first offering from The Orange's forthcoming second album 'You Know This Story'.

Progressive harmonies and melodies are perfectly combined with characteristic and recognized percussions from The Orange; the signature sound that makes his tracks that little bit different from those of his contemporaries.

Hot prog guy Ilya Malyuev goes in a more commercial direction with deep beats and percussions set against a backdrop of unusual elements and atmospheric sounds.

Meanwhile, Mobilize has added in a package of heavier techy bits, with the end result being two grooving and driving remixes. Dirty and dynamic, these tracks will work perfectly on the dancefloor!

Tracklist:

1. The Orange feat. K.I.R.A. - Purple Sky (Vocal Mix)
2. The Orange feat. K.I.R.A. - Purple Sky (Mobilize Purple Mix)
3. The Orange feat. K.I.R.A. - Purple Sky (Ilya Malyuev Remix)
4. The Orange feat. K.I.R.A. - Purple Sky (Mobilize Dub Mix)
5. The Orange feat. K.I.R.A. - Purple Sky (Dub Mix)
6. The Orange feat. K.I.R.A. - Purple Sky (Video Mix)

Check out the offical music video: YouTube - The Orange Feat K.I.R.A. - Purple Sky (Official Video)

tniji001cover.jpg

DJ Support & Radio Support:

Mark Pledger (Anjunabeats Worldwide #172), Markus Schulz (Global DJ Broadcast), M.I.K.E. (Push), Maarten De Jong, Bart Claessen, Rank 1, 4 Strings, Daniel Wanrooy, tyDi, Danjo, Pulser, Kris O'Neil, Kris Andrews, Pulser, Manuel Le Saux, Mario Rybansky (Dance One Radio), Phynn, Sebastian Brandt, Suzy Solar, Danny Grunow, Gai Barone, Tenthu and more...

Links:

The Orange @ PromoDJ:
The Orange

Iji Recordings: Myspace / Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Back