MIRA011: huge with WISTERNOFF, DUBFIRE, SAIZ, CHAWLA.....

Mirabilis records

Registered
Reaction score
011_flyer.jpg

LIZ CIRELLI & MINSKI - ZUKRAVAARA EP OUT - MIRABILIS 011 is out now!

WHERE TO GET IT?

GET IT FROM THESE LINKS:

BEATPORT
http://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/13203

TRACK IT DOWN
Mirabilis Records Downloads at Trackitdown

JUNO DOWNLOAD
Mirabilis MP3 & Music Downloads at Juno Download

DJDOWNLOAD
djdownload.com - Label Details - Mirabilis

PRESS RELEASE:

Mirabilis is back in the underground with it's eleventh release!
Liz Cirelli & Minski deliver three pieces of teched out house grooves with ethnic flavor on top!
The strangely named titled track "Zukravaara" is all about the live violin! There's also a deep bassline, clever percussion and a cheeky vocal sample. Sounds simple but this is definitely a standout track in every set played at the right moment!
"Trakfor" is yet another driving tech house track, based on a stomping grove and a harmonica line! Absolutely a non-sense choon!
To round off this is brilliant EP there is "Trakflye", a chord driven deeper track with lots of warmth. The track is growing and grooving towards the main break where the violin finds it's way in....simply stunning!
This is without doubt a must have for all the tech house heads & quality dance music lovers!

FEEDBACKS:

DUBFIRE: downloading thanks 5/5

HENRY SAIZ: Hot tracks from my favourite duo! Zukravaara is an afterhours hit! All my support. 4/5

MARK KNIGHT C/O WESLEY S: GOOD SOLID HOUSE MUSIC!!!! 4/5

JODY WISTERNOFF: Very very cool record. Violin sounds brilliant, def support . Love Trakflye too !! 5/5

RAYMUNDO RODRIGUEZ: A stunning realease, definite plays and support. 5/5

ANIL CHAWLA: Trakflye is very nice, thanks. 4/5

REUBEN KEENEY: Very nice stuff here..clean tracks! 4/5

MIKE HIRATZKA: Cool underground sounds, nice deep grooves for early sets 4/5

AALDRIN: Nice deep bouncy ride on Zukravaara 4/5

AMIN GOLESTAN: Wicked EP !!!! 5/5

Jim Shaft Ryan: cool tracks will support 4/5

Francis Preve: "Zukravaara" has summer written all over it. Full support. 4/5

Dimitri Nakov: simple and hypnotic. Like ! 4/5

Dibby Dougherty: very cool EP, some unique sounds, full support from the dibby camp 5/5

Jay Kaufman: These are a little too basic for my tastes. I like my tech house a little more jacking and pumping.

That said, Trakflye is quite good. I'd probably play that out in a deep warm up set or something similar. 4/5

Danny Graham: Zuk is awesome! Great EP all round. 4/5

George Delkos: ohhhh i am loving everything here but mostly the zukravaara...what a ep! 5/5

Martin Garcia: I like Trakflye 4/5

Norman H: Its all about Zukravaara and Trafiye for me many thanks full support i can feel the warmth :) 4/5

Hisham Zahran: great stuff, thanx guys 4/5

Logiztik Sounds: nice ep, but i love the percussions and violin on Zukravaara,, this is my fav 4/5

DJ Tarkan: Great mixes!! Full support!! 5/5

Martin Thompson: Prefer the vibe on Trakflye 3/5

Facundo Mohrr: nice ep! trakfor is for me! 4/5

Darin Epsilon: This is a very forward-thinking duo. Some words to describe the EP would be unique, fresh,

interesting, and musically diverse. 4/5

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta: Gret release, guys! Like the whole package. Willl support. Keep it up! 5/5

Matt Black: Trakflye has a really nice warm tribal vibe, warm up gear 3/5

Richie Hartness: This one's gonna make you smile! The Moroccan horns on Zukravaara are just brilliantly different,
riding with stomping beats and a solid groove that rumbles along with cheery vibes. The Eastern vibes continue with Trakfor, check it out for amazing strings from instruments I only wish I knew the names of - the bassline is bouncy and top quality making this one my pick of the crop. Trakflye takes it deeper with driving chords and bags of atmosphere - another top tune! 5/5

Stefan Bauer: nice and groovy tracks alex! especially like zukravaara and trakflye! unfortunately not as good as the

last ep from her on your label but still quite massive! 4/5

Hans Tavera: Trakflye my fav, good quality! :), will go to my case for sure! 5/5

Chris MiMo: Wicked stuff! 4/5

Hernan Rodriguez: killer job on this one guys ! diggin all of them but Zukravaara and Trakflye are the ones that stand out for me,will test all of them at some point,thanks ! 4/5

Tom Morgan: Can't see myself playing but, for what it's worth, I'm feeling Trakflye the most. 3/5

Pena: great basslines on all... trakflye my fav.... 4/5

Dj Aleksij: Cool ep!The tittle track ep is the one for me! 4/5

Daniel Mehes: Trakfor is very nice stuff, I like the vibes and the pulastion there, very nice techouse music. my other favourite is the Trakflye, nice calm and mellow track with beautiful melodies. good job! 4

Emilio Vega: Trackflye is a musical masterpiece! 5/5

Lady Duracell: Excellent EP! Simply stunning.. 5/5

Jnr J: Trakflye is wicked 4/5

Nutritious: Especially diggin Zukravaara - it's packing ample flavor for everyone. They've done it again! 5/5

Adam Roberts: Minski's talent gives me shivers everytime! 4/5

Jay Cox: Zukravaara is rated, it reminds me of MAW :) great EP , will support 5/5

THANX ONCE AGAIN TO U ALL!!!!!!

...PS: do not forget to start following us on SOUNDCLOUD1 free trax giveaway every week!
you can start here: Mirabilisrecords - Sets - SoundCloud ;)

Back