Follow @afterhoursfm on Twitter

Vicky Wood

Registered
Reaction score
Afterhours.FM on Twitter

That's right, incase you've been on vacation in outerspace & didn't know, we're on Twitter!
Afterhours.FM (afterhoursfm) on Twitter

We've been running show updates on there for a while now so you don't miss out on your favourite DJs & people have adopted the hashtag #AHFM to talk on twitter with other listeners during the shows and events we air.

Follow us & tell your friends, as soon we will be doing the occasional competition & special giveaways for the extended community out there, as our way of saying thanks & to give something back to all you wonderful listeners!

Thanks for your continued support!!

:loveah:

Last edited:
:loveah::ah: I love the fact that ahfm is on twitter...the bad thing is getting updates on shows I'm missing and knowing I can't listen to while at work:chair::megacrazy:

Off topic...Victoria I'm loving your podcasts:friends::music:, especially since your show is one of the ones I always miss because of work.....

As per request, here is a sample for customized Background for AH Twitter page. feedback/changes are welcome

ahtwittersamplebg.jpg

I didn't forget about it, but yeah, I have been late, 4th of June was my targeted deadline :ee:

can i get the link for it mate? i will update my profile with it.

Back